Cheap A/C heat vent's

<< < (2/8) > >>

Tusabes:
50 vents makes 12 sets of 4.
 With 2 extra leftover

So he only needs 11 cars besides his to buy a set of 4

solrac:
are these vents as well for reventon??
if they are i will want some. U say its $25 US DOLLARS a vent rigth?

BigPines:
Sorry if I was unclear. The minimum order is 50 vents (as opposed to sets). So I need 4 and you need 4 right? That leaves 42 available. Like I said, I won't mind if I have a couple left over for spares but I don't need this many extra. :)

No Bull:
So if the first four sets are spoken for, I'll commit for a set and only 45 more to go.  I've seen these "commitment deals" go bad and the organizer get seriously burnt so please make sure you collect a large deposit from everyone once everyone has committed to all 50 sets and before you place an order.  Even those with the best intentions change their minds once money is involved and it could be another 4 - 6 months before everything has been organized and a order placed then delivered.

Thanks,

Chris

BigPines:
OK guys, I have some good news. I have confirmed with Euramtec they *CAN* get the OEM spec chrome ring vents! The model number is S-63832.  ::headbang

The bad news is we have to order 50 in order to get them and we'd have to pay the entire order up-front. It would take 4-5 weeks for delivery from Italy. So if there is enough interest in them, I'd like to do this. The details:

- OEM Spec
 - "Soft Touch" black finish
 - Bright chrome outer ring
 - Tighter tolerances than the regular vents for smooth operation

I am still confirming a couple of things but it looks like I could get them to you for $25 each including shipping or $90 including shipping for a set of four. I would have to ask for money in advance because I have to pay Euramtec in advance and I don't want to get stuck with a $1,000 order of vents I can't easily unload.

Heck, at that price even if you have already purchased vents, you may want some extras in case they break or wear out. I think I'll get some extras myself - I just don't need 46 extra ;).

Anyone interested?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version