Author Topic: Fiberglass molds for Countach replica kit to fit GT Fiero  (Read 1820 times)

wayne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 28
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
Re: Fiberglass molds for Countach replica kit to fit GT Fiero
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 02:59:31 PM »
Would you consider selling the pump and chop gun etc separately?

cobra

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Fiberglass molds for Countach replica kit to fit GT Fiero
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:31:55 PM »
My name is Jim and I wanted to say thanks to the ones that keep this site up for all us bolt twisters.
My Grandson and I have built a number of Fiero cars over the years--in fact we still have 6. The last GT I bought from and individual was also
building and selling replica kits of the lamborghini Countach to fit on a GT Fiero. Shortly after that I ended up buying all of the molds and equipment from him to produce a quality
replica Lamborgni. My intent, with my Grandson help , was to produce a non painted car--I find it would be smarter to let the buyer have a local paint shop help pick out the colors. However, shortly after the purchase I had a turn for the worse-- health wise. Now I have held on hoping I would improve but that has not been the case--so it is time to sell it all. I say all, I am going to keep the one last kit that is about 80% complete.

Up For Sale
The molds include:
1. The top
2. Both sides which bolts to the top

The top and sides are mounted on a rotisserie.

3. Inside and outside door panels for each side
4. Trunk--2 styles
5. Hood
6. Rear taillight assembly
7. Front spoiler
8. Rear wing--top and bottom
9. Stanchion for wing-2 different heights
10. Rear wheel-well.

Fiberglass Equipment

Fiberglass Chop Gun
Chop Gun accessories--roller wheel, different size cutter wheels + mics. repair parts
Fiberglass Pump--mounted on crane platform--air operated arms for hoses. Fiberglass harder tank.

The photos I'll try to post consist of some of the finished cars as well as the one unfinished one in my shop.
Also some of the fiberglass equipment. . Also, if you have any question please ask.
I might add that one nice thing about this kit is that it fits on a Non-stretched fiero frame. The real Lambo is 96.4 in. and the Fiero GT is 93.4 in.

Also, I am located in Abilene Tx.

Asking $5000.00 for everything.  The fiberglass pump and gun are worth that.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 06:42:59 PM by cobra »