The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Looking to buy or build a Countach replica......and I'm a newbie......

<< < (5/5)

01Lambiero:
Scroll down on the "Home Page" to "Build Diaries" Countach.  Welcome to Lamboclone.com

01 Jim

dave4what:
Hello,
My name is Dave, I live in Michigan, and I am preferably looking to buy a completed kit Countach that needs work, or is in great shape, either one is fine. I do have mechanical skills and can fix most problems, but doing an entire frame build is not something I want to try if possible. I have 2 real Lambo's, a 206 Huracan 610, and a 2008 Murcielago. I've always wanted a Countach since I was a small boy, like many others, but they were unreachable at that time to me.

With the prices of factory Countach's going through the roof in the past few years, and the fact that they were not really mechanically "friendly" from day one, I am very much interested in finding a replica I can tinker with. I would like to put about a 500-550hp Corvette engine in whatever car I do end up with, and I do know C3 and C4 Corvettes very well, I re-built my 1969 Stingray from the ground up, so I am familiar with them.

There is currently a 1988 replica on Ebay for $40,000 on a tube frame, looks pretty good, but I have no idea if it is a good buy or a goodbye.... Ebay auction #253627926045 being sold by Raflo2 in Washington state) Any help you guys can offer me on this car, or other alternatives would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a link on this site to replica builders, or are they all gone now?

Thanks in advance for your help, and good to be on the site!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version