The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Looking to buy or build a Countach replica......and I'm a newbie......

<< < (2/5) > >>

dave4what:

--- Quote from: dave4what on May 27, 2018, 07:52:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: CCIE on May 26, 2018, 12:55:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: dave4what on May 25, 2018, 10:14:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on May 25, 2018, 12:44:17 PM ---Show us some pictures of your cars, D4W.  Make us all drool.

--- End quote ---

The Huracan pics are from my camera, the Murcielago pics are from the dealer I bough the car from, for some reason my phone pics aren't emailing to my computer. I'll have my son put up a couple pics from the M1 event we're going to tomorrow morning.

--- End quote ---

Dave.... Beautiful cars. Where are you located? Michigan by chance? I recall bidding on the murci a while back.

CCIE

--- End quote ---

Hi CCIE,
Yes, I'm in Michigan, just about 10 miles north of Detroit. The Murcielago was on Ebay, and was as clean as a brand new car with only a tad over 5K miles on it.

We have a neat track a few miles from our house called M1 Concourse. It's a private track and garage "condo" setup where you can purchase a garage that also has space in it to entertain in. Cost is waaaaay too much for my blood, I'd rather spend my $$$ on cars, not garages! Once a month Road & Track sponsors a "Cars & Coffee" event, in which everyone who wants to can bring their cars and show them off. The event is free, so is the coffee and doughnuts. The event is held on the last Saturday of each month, and usually draws over 1000 sports, custom and exotic cars.

Below are a few pictures we took there yesterday of our Lambo's. 2 of my sons and a some of their friends are in a couple of the pictures. Hope you enjoy them.
Dave

--- End quote ---

;D

nickmkk:
Nice cars! I have just two questions. What do you do for a living, and where can I apply?  :LL:

dave4what:

--- Quote from: CCIE on May 26, 2018, 12:55:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on May 25, 2018, 12:44:17 PM ---Show us some pictures of your cars, D4W.  Make us all drool.

--- End quote ---

The Huracan pics are from my camera, the Murcielago pics are from the dealer I bough the car from, for some reason my phone pics aren't emailing to my computer. I'll have my son put up a couple pics from the M1 event we're going to tomorrow morning.

--- End quote ---

Dave.... Beautiful cars. Where are you located? Michigan by chance? I recall bidding on the murci a while back.

CCIE

--- End quote ---

Hi CCIE,
Yes, I'm in Michigan, just about 10 miles north of Detroit. The Murcielago was on Ebay, and was as clean as a brand new car with only a tad over 5K miles on it.

We have a neat track a few miles from our house called M1 Concourse. It's a private track and garage "condo" setup where you can purchase a garage that also has space in it to entertain in. Cost is waaaaay too much for my blood, I'd rather spend my $$$ on cars, not garages! Once a month Road & Track sponsors a "Cars & Coffee" event, in which everyone who wants to can bring their cars and show them off. The event is free, so is the coffee and doughnuts. The event is held on the last Saturday of each month, and usually draws over 1000 sports, custom and exotic cars.

Below are a few pictures we took there yesterday of our Lambo's. 2 of my sons and a some of their friends are in a couple of the pictures. Hope you enjoy them.
Dave

CCIE:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

CCIE

dave4what:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version