The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Old recycled newbie

(1/2) > >>

Digibeam:
Thats Excellent, Thank You Charley,  talk to you soon

76mx:
Deal! Yes I do , you are welcome anytime. Sorry I have not replied sooner to your emails, a Diablo went out of here yesterday to Houston and I was rushing on that all week. As planned, I did get down to the fiberglass shop this last Monday and sorted out the molds for your Murcie parts. They are in progress. Great trip to San Antonio, stopped to visit wit Dale on the way, but I got one Countach body instead of two, one transaxle instead of two, and two new engines without any flywheels. 

Digibeam:
I will buy the first round and raise you a gin and tonic, still have an open room at your place for a visit?

76mx:
Ravenarts and Casper, the car being built for SEMA is going to sell for at least $80,000. The drivetrain and most of the other pieces are in place including a new and different set of custom wheels. There is still time to personalize the car and effect the final build cost. The Haters are about to say that there is not a Countach replica in the world worth that, I respect a customers privacy and do not put their business on the interned, but five cars ago that Countach was $120,000. I will bet anyone a Margarita that this car will not come home from SEMA and I will get my asking price. 

Ravenarts:
The timing is just right.  What's the approximate price range?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version