Author Topic: Instrument cluster for diablo  (Read 1339 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: Instrument cluster for diablo
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 08:59:15 AM »
Thanks for the info...I have a digital cluster I just bought from someone. I'm in the process to see if someone  can fit it into the casing and customize it. If that dont work I will definitely  interested in one of your gauge set..
I will know something here in a few days.

Thanks!!

Best of luck with that. Good thing you asked for advice first.

vman1971

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 09:50:05 PM »
Thanks for the info...I have a digital cluster I just bought from someone. I'm in the process to see if someone  can fit it into the casing and customize it. If that dont work I will definitely  interested in one of your gauge set..
I will know something here in a few days.

Thanks!!

76mx

• Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 12:23:47 PM »
What AB says, not only do they look correct, it is your only brand and series option for a 220MPH speedo. A 120MPH speedo just does not look quite right. I have a complete set new for sale with all of the senders and a GPS module for the speedo, $900. I recently purchased a wholesale deal with prosportguages.com and have just put their Evo Series in the first car. I am pleased with them so far and it is a 200MPH speedo. Not quite as authentic but more modern and very good looking. If you are interested in them, the Prosport six gauge set with all of the senders and GPS is $700. There is another big difference in the two that I think I am going to like. The VDO senders are dual units so they also work a separate idiot light (not included with the gauges). The Evo gauge has a single function sender but the gauge itself functions as the idiot light, and there is a button on the front of the gauge that lets you program it to flash at any predetermined reading and then also light solid at any other reading. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 12:40:05 PM by 76mx »

AdrianBurton

• Liked: 202
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 08:38:10 PM »
vdo vision series black gauges

vman1971

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 3
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Instrument cluster for diablo
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 07:43:28 PM »
 Need suggestions on what kind of instrument cluster works  best for a diablo.