The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

Gave the new guy some inspiration

(1/1)

aventcar:
Hi Theoneabove,, if you need some direction feel free to make me some question abouth Aventador project ,but i tell you the rob body its some diffrent on dimensions and details compared with my body version ,my conclusion is if you would get some parts of my aventador proyect ( lights,interior parts,exterior parts etc ) i say no compatibility exsists.

Theoneabove:

--- Quote from: autopro on September 17, 2018, 09:44:53 AM ---Welcome to the forum.  I would say Carlos is the only one with an aventador body.  I would highly urge you to stay away from robslp640 as a lot of people have had bad experiences with him.

--- End quote ---
It’s not sold by him it’s sold by someone who bought from someone who rob sold it to is what the guy who owns it tells me

autopro:
Welcome to the forum.  I would say Carlos is the only one with an aventador body.  I would highly urge you to stay away from robslp640 as a lot of people have had bad experiences with him.

Theoneabove:
Hello all,

I am new here been lurking for a little while trying to get acclimated. After reading up I’m thinking about getting a Aventador kit but it seems like nobody makes anything for them here anymore except acentacar. Would you guys be able to point me in the right direction to complete a kit if I do pull the trigger? I will have lots of questions. And if you are wondering I think the kit is the talked about Eddie kit or possibly robslp640 . Thanks in advance for your help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version