Author Topic: Video of car build  (Read 1446 times)

lambo_sam

• 3% CLUB MEMBER
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +17/-0
  • So. Cal, living the lambo dream everyday!
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/147611676@N08/albums
Re: Video of car build
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 01:51:25 PM »
Wow Awesome Dale!!! Another fine masterpiece you have created, Cheers my friend!!

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
    • Lambobuilder
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 01:32:18 PM »
What a great project for you and your son to build.  I really enjoyed watching the video of how it came together and how you overcame all those challenges with the engine and bodywork.  I subscribed to your channel also so I can get any future updates.

Watching you do all that bodywork, sanding and painting brought back recent memories of my car jajajaja.  You really do have a lot of skill at building those cars, it really shows after all the projects that you have been able to complete  :notworthy
Thank you. Wanted to point out that if you have the desire, you can do it. May take several tries, but it can be done.

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 10:55:19 AM »
What a great project for you and your son to build.  I really enjoyed watching the video of how it came together and how you overcame all those challenges with the engine and bodywork.  I subscribed to your channel also so I can get any future updates.

Watching you do all that bodywork, sanding and painting brought back recent memories of my car jajajaja.  You really do have a lot of skill at building those cars, it really shows after all the projects that you have been able to complete  :notworthy
Pedro

lambobuilder

• Liked: 211
    • Lambobuilder
Video of car build
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 11:45:26 AM »
I recently finished building a Lotus Super 7 with a Honda S2000 drive train. Having built 3 lambos, I found there were a lot of similarities when it comes to fabrication, body work and lots of re-dos.  Made a video telling the story of the build. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shE26Wklhik&t=6s