The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

New Member, First Build Intro

(1/2) > >>

No Bull:
Welcome Lance and best of luck on your project.

Looking forward to reading more and seeing pictures of your MR2 build.

Chris

Jadams:
Welcome!!!!!!!!

notnilc20:
About your list.....don't forget to fab your mounting points from the body to the chassis.   :P

Also, will you have working windows?  This will increase the build time and you should go ahead and add another "doors" to the list.   ;D

Good luck and you're ahead of things since you'll be able to do the body work yourself.  WELCOME ABOARD!!

usmc_butler:
Welcome ::wave Glad you found us! You have a good plan of attack. Remember it is all easer said then done, but we are all here for any questions you may run into.

Dustin

01Lambiero:
        Welcome, Lance.  You have joined the "best of the best" here at Lamboclone.com.  Check out the build diaries and find someone who is building or has built a MR2 into a replica and they should be able to tell you which way to go.  You said to be blunt.... you might have researched the members to find a body supplier that would have saved you days on end making the panels fit.  I myself ended up with a body that will require many days of refit, sand, file, cut, fiberglass, and filler just to make it presentable.  I should have been a forum member long before my purchase.  But, just think of all of the wisdom I will have when I'm done.  Have fun.  Don't get burned out.  Remember, the 3% club is still looking for members.  There is a mass of intelligence in our membership.  Welcome. ::thumbup  Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version