For Sale / Wanted > Cars & Projects Wanted

Vaydor Project

<< < (9/9)

Theoneabove:

--- Quote from: nickmkk on October 23, 2018, 11:17:24 PM ---You're just not going to get a fully built car for cheap. Realistically it would cost at least 80k+ to have a custom car built with any quality.  If you're not interested in building the car yourself you're better off just buying a car from a well known manufacturer.  Just fork up 100k and get a Galardo if you have that kind of money, it will be a much better car.  Most of us have over 40k invested in our cars and that's just the cost of parts.

--- End quote ---
Not looking for a fully built car. I should have been more specific. Im looking just for the body kit. I was just checking to see if anyone had a Vaydor body kit laying around they wanted to get rid of. I will be doing the build myself.

nickmkk:
You're just not going to get a fully built car for cheap. Realistically it would cost at least 80k+ to have a custom car built with any quality.  If you're not interested in building the car yourself you're better off just buying a car from a well known manufacturer.  Just fork up 100k and get a Galardo if you have that kind of money, it will be a much better car.  Most of us have over 40k invested in our cars and that's just the cost of parts.

Theoneabove:
So after thinking of doing a Aventador build, some kind people advised me I should possibly try something else. Some mentioned a Vaydor… so does anyone have one they're thinking of letting go of and whats your price. my budget is being able to buy one brand new from the company if I had to. If theres something interesting I may switch it up.

thanks for all your help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version