Author Topic: Giving Thanks  (Read 1330 times)

CCIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 96
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
Re: Giving Thanks
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 04:22:40 PM »
Happy Thanks Giving to every one around the world and every one on this forum.........

To my Brethren and Sisters with the love of Lamborghinis and the passion to build one....

HAPPY THANKS GIVING and safe travels where ever you go to gain a few pounds uhmmmm for Thanks giving dinner....

May you and your family be BLESSED in these happy times
CCIE

01Lambiero

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 403
  • Member Rating Points: +24/-3
  • "Using the skills that God gave me"
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 09:01:47 AM »
       I too join the members here in wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving Day.  It was started by the Pilgrims who felt led by God to leave their homeland England and sail to an unknown land to serve and worship their God in their own way.  The winters were hard and many died but God gave them a harvest and on this day they shared it with the Indian tribes and gave thanks to God.  I wish to all a blessed Thanksgiving day where ever you are.  We share a great interest in our hobby if you want to call it such.  Thanks for your friendship.  God bless each one of you.

Jim
20 yr. GM Niase certified Auto Mechanic (Tune-Up, Brakes, & Heavy Repair)
24 yr. GM Automated/Robotic Welding Systems
Retired

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 08:42:57 AM »
The United States officially celebrates Thanksgiving today.  This is always a time to enjoy time with friends and family and reflect on everything we have to be thankful for.  We are extremely blessed as a nation and I'm very fortunate to have the family and job that I have.  I'm also very fortunate to have many friends around the world that share in my passion for automobiles and engineering.

Thank you for being members at LamboClone.com and thank you for keeping the site focused on "the build" while providing encouragement and sharing ideas with others.

A toast to all...   ::beers

Chris

I agree .... enjoy the blessings of family , friends an forum members  ::thumbup 8) 
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

Clelo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 11
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 05:38:22 AM »
All the best from down under ::beers

Peggyontherunireland

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 03:54:42 AM »
Hop you guys have a great day from all here in Ireland  ::headbang ::headbang ::headbang

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
Giving Thanks
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:24:22 AM »
The United States officially celebrates Thanksgiving today.  This is always a time to enjoy time with friends and family and reflect on everything we have to be thankful for.  We are extremely blessed as a nation and I'm very fortunate to have the family and job that I have.  I'm also very fortunate to have many friends around the world that share in my passion for automobiles and engineering.

Thank you for being members at LamboClone.com and thank you for keeping the site focused on "the build" while providing encouragement and sharing ideas with others.

A toast to all...   ::beers

Chris