The Forum > New Member Introductions & Bio's

New Murci member here

<< < (3/3)

Footcutter:
Welcome.  I also am an Aventador builder extensively using 3D printing to do the entire body.  I am also a cheap bastard, and this is why I went this route.  This is a great group, and you should be able to find folks who have very good advise, I know, I have benefited greatly!

mikemurci:

--- Quote from: mikemurci on March 01, 2019, 01:25:32 PM ---Hey all just wanted to say Hi. My name is Mike I live in UK and looking at a murci build for my midlife crisis :) . Literallly I am carer for my disabled son and we own a disability van. I want to build my murci and take my son in it that is the dream anyway. SO far it all seems over my head. I am missing parts on a project I am looking at purchasing I have a small deposit down to secure.  I need rear lights, window regulators for the murcielago or cars that may work. rear grills lp640 etc LIST goes on.

Pop round say hi :)

--- End quote ---

I can imagine I love the aventador . Is there a way to adapt the murci to the Aventador with $50 dollars??  lol I know it costs a lot I wish it was not so expensive.  I have a dream and I will make this work for sure and yes I can imagine so much costs. 
You have given very wise advise. Sadly I never find a finsihed project :(

Neils88:
Hi Mike.  Glad to hear from a UK enthusiast. (I'm originally from the UK... then Texas... finally Canada). I think that's great that you are looking to get a project completed for your son. I would caution you to tread lightly with regards to an unfinished project unless you are truly ready for the time and financial commitment involved. Whatever level of effort you envision... multiply that by a thousand and you may be a little closer. I would recommend holding out and looking for a completed project unless you truly know what you are getting into. Most people underestimate the amount of work required, and the necessary skills needed. I don't say this to undermine your enthusiasm, simply to help you avoid the normal mistakes that the majority of people make. Having said that, this is definitely a great place to find the necessary parts. I'd also recommend looking up Eurospares... their website is fantastic for sourcing OEM components (plus it's in the UK). Many OEM components end up being actually quite cheap. I'm an Aventador builder, so I'll leave it at that and hopefully some of the Murci guys will jump in with other specifics. Good luck!

mikemurci:
Hey all just wanted to say Hi. My name is Mike I live in UK and looking at a murci build for my midlife crisis :) . Literallly I am carer for my disabled son and we own a disability van. I want to build my murci and take my son in it that is the dream anyway. SO far it all seems over my head. I am missing parts on a project I am looking at purchasing I have a small deposit down to secure.  I need rear lights, window regulators for the murcielago or cars that may work. rear grills lp640 etc LIST goes on.

Pop round say hi :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version