How To - Tips > Engine & Transmission

BMW v12 and Audi Transaxle??? in D&R replica on Mustie1 Youtube channel

<< < (2/2)

diablodoc:
I agree RT.  From what i can see, it looks like someone did a good job on the frame and engine.  If I was just starting to look for a partial build I'd definitely be trying to get my hands on this one.

RT:
88.5countach...
I was going to reply to that youtube video but I started reading the comments by all the trolls and couldn't take it any more!
There are guys who don't know ANYTHING about our type of builds telling him to take out the BMW V12 and put in a VW engine and be driving this weekend!
If I posted anything to that video it would be lost in all the trash talk.
He has a fantastic start to a great build and doesn't know what he has.
Kinda makes you want to cry.
If there was a way to get him this site and talk with this group, he might want to take this seriously.

RT

CCIE:
Donated?!!!!!   I cant even buy one with all the stuff hr received via DONATION!!!!   lol
Lets see
   Custom built Chaise (looks like NAERC Chaise)
   V12
   Porsche Transmission
All I can say is NICE!!!!! Congrats on your new project... Awesome

88.5countach:
Guys been following Mustie1 for a while, was interesting to see he stumbled on a D&R replica.  He's trying to sort out what he has.  Link to the second episode on the car. 

https://youtu.be/9ERmPoJgg-I

Some one may recognize the build, he had donated after the previous builder passed away.  I know some of you like RT, Jdinner etc... will be able to tell him immediately what he has etc...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version