For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

Front Wide Track

(1/2) > >>

Jets303:
Text me IKR, I need your stock control arms to steal the bushing housings from. Also need you to order a Poly bushing kit for it. Also how much wider do you need?

italianknightrider:
ok make me a pair just like yours

Jets303:

--- Quote from: italianknightrider on April 24, 2021, 01:19:16 PM ---i was able to buy a lower tubular held motorsport lower control arm, trying to find a upper, and a front shock mount later,i have a place to cad all the components to plasma cut the plates and to radius the lower bend to make the round tubing bends. thanks to all those whom really helped, its been a lot of dead ends & no shows. we will get their, this is for my centanario build.       

--- End quote ---

I can make you some of the control arms I made for my Aventador. They used fiero front mounting points

nickmkk:
Well keep us in the loop, i'd definitely be interested if you end up selling the pieces to widen the front.

italianknightrider:
i was able to buy a lower tubular held motorsport lower control arm, trying to find a upper, and a front shock mount later,i have a place to cad all the components to plasma cut the plates and to radius the lower bend to make the round tubing bends. thanks to all those whom really helped, its been a lot of dead ends & no shows. we will get their, this is for my centanario build.       

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version