Build Diaries > Diablo

Practicality of V-12 engine cover?

<< < (3/3)

Ccemn1:

--- Quote from: ronlamborghini on May 07, 2021, 02:23:34 AM ---heres your car with the engine cover on when i origanally built it

--- End quote ---
Ron, after discussing the sale of my home with Accountants, it sounds like I'm going to get nailed pretty hard with Capital Gains tax.
Along with the other way more than ample work I have for you to do on this car, it's going to cost me $7, or $8 grand, just to get the car to you & back, before I pay you for all the work you'll have to do.
I know it's a real sacrilege, but I think I'm going to go ghetto and have you do the Lexan engine cover with my own ginzo creation here.
And again, TONS of other work. Just trying to save a little money & not trying to convince anyone it's a real Lambo. I'll be talking to Justin today to make the shipping arrangements. I'll give you a call when things are ready to go. Probably early June, if that works for you?

ronlamborghini:
heres your car with the engine cover on when i origanally built it

ronlamborghini:
i have as many as you guys need of the v12 cover kit, if you like a set, contact me, thanks , Ron Lamborghini

Ccemn1:
Was considering getting the Diablo Roadster V-12 engine cover.
Does anyone have one, who can tell me how easy, or difficult it is living with it?
How easily removable is it for oil dipstick, & adding oil, Coolant, etc.?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version