How To - Tips > Exterior - Trim

Diablo jamb/roof pillar/cowl assembly

(1/2) > >>

String:

--- Quote from: Tallon on December 28, 2012, 01:59:09 AM ---String do you have more pics like that of a coupe, but showing more of the rear firewall inside?
thanks

--- End quote ---

Oh, yes - I have a few...
This is the best of the roof panel B-pillar join.

Most I have are of the roadster, or coupe's with the roof cut off - I don't know why, such as this...

right side

left side

Cheers

Tallon:
String do you have more pics like that of a coupe, but showing more of the rear firewall inside?
thanks

gtxdon:
It's the coupe. I know that the cowl, windshield pillar and roof are one assembly that attaches above the rear window but it's hard to tell how the back of the door jamb/sill assembly is joined to the roof panel assembly. It looks like the jamb and sill are one piece attached to the frame behind the rocker. I'm assuming whatever structure joins the jamb to the roof panel or it's frame is covered by trim and weatherstrip, but I would like to see if it's just a simple square or round tube or a formed support. Thanks.
Don

String:
Hey , is it roadster or coupe you are after ? , if you can highlight the area you are interested in - I can post a higher  res picture.I have a few...
 :)

gtxdon:
Thanks, that's what I need. Those cars look like they went through hell, too bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version