Author Topic: EXTREME Murcie build on Fiero  (Read 5990 times)

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
Re: EXTREME Murcie build on Fiero
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 07:00:57 PM »
It's not supposed to have interior, they usually use the MR2 interior with this kit. Unless they do now have it and promised you that you would get it, my mistake. I thought you'd be on your own with the windshield, too.
Looks like you have it mounted on there nicely, not something you usually see with a fiero.

I felt bad ripping a perfectly good audi apart just for some parts but oh well lol :D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 07:15:35 PM by Tallon »

cikamile

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
The slow progress....
This is my first build so I measured 100 times before cutting anything. Fitted and cut inch by inch. Just wanna be careful and precise. I can’t find anyone who build an EXTREME kit on a fiero so I have nothing to compare to and I’m having trouble…as expected.
Tried to keep as much of the fiero frame as possible...but it didnt work out my way so bit by bit I cut it down. Lots of fun hrs

cikamile

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 06:46:09 PM »
Got this 1985 Fiero S/E for $1,000 with just over 127,000kms on it. I verified this with the ministry before buying it. Car never seen a winter. I kind of felt bad for what I did to it LOL. Fiero guys are gonna hate me!

cikamile

EXTREME Murcie build on Fiero
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 06:40:17 PM »

Well after alot of research I decided to go with the EXTREME kit. Took along time to get it here, but its here. And yes with missing parts. (no interior, broken bumper and windshield and much more). I’m happy with the quality and accuracy, but not communication and missing parts. Anyway I’ve been collecting parts before I started my kit. I’m still in the beginning process and do it as a hobby so no rush