How To - Tips > Bat Wings & Spoilers

Powerslave's bat wings

<< < (2/4) > >>

jb1:

--- Quote from: Tallon on April 25, 2012, 01:48:38 PM ---I'm cutting mine up like that anyway to replace with lp640 glass, probably going to try margard lexan though. It's only the two middle sections.

--- End quote ---

Have you talked to Lambojay?  He had a post on MM  about his rear glass,  I took his post  and posting  the price  as he  would sell the glass ...  might check with him....

usmc_butler:

--- Quote from: Tallon on April 25, 2012, 04:04:45 PM ---Oh yeah true, I'm hoping I can find a bmw v12 that I can afford but I thought of the sc 3800 too. I just don't want a v8 sound!

--- End quote ---

Agreed! most people around town wouldn't notice the difference anyway, but tinted glass would look great!

Tallon:
Oh yeah true, I'm hoping I can find a bmw v12 that I can afford but I thought of the sc 3800 too. I just don't want a v8 sound!

powerslave:
I thought about lexan or glass, but I dont want people seeing my 3800sc instead of a V12, lol.

Tallon:
I'm cutting mine up like that anyway to replace with lp640 glass, probably going to try margard lexan though. It's only the two middle sections.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version