The Forum > Events & Shows

Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals - May 18 - 20, 2012

(1/2) > >>

01Lambiero:
Just a short video.  How many of you guys can stand up in your build???  Here is "EX jr. (Weston)"   I guess he's the next gen Lambo builder!!!  Sign him up and get him a forum nickname.  I'm glad that EX brought his family to the show.  It makes the day complete.  Thanks Jason.

Jim

No Bull:
It looked like a great time Jim and I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.  :)

I'll get there eventually and hopefully it'll be with my car.  Thanks for sharing the pictures and information and let's try to increase the attendance numbers for next year.

Chris

01Lambiero:
        Carlisle 2012.  Buckle your seat belts.  Here we go!  A really great show this year.  The weather was awesome!!!  I can't thank God enough.  We had two Replicas at the show.  Jimbo drove his Diablo Coupe to the show (he lives in PA).  His car is AWESOME with its knee-deep custom purple paint job.  It is one beautiful car.  EX trailered his Diablo Roadster to the show from Ohio.  His car is also AWESOME with a deep dark purple paint finish.  It looks black at a distance but it isn't.  Excellent work has been accomplished on both of these top of the line builds.  When they both opened up their doors, the people literally flocked around both cars.  Hundreds of questions followed.  Many thought that the cars were OEM.  Following is some pictures of "the forum guys", Jimbo's car, and EX's car.  RT and Seafoodlover have both of their cars near completion but they will both be at Carlisle next year we hope.  I hope to see more of you members next year if you can make the trip.  Enjoy the pics for now. 
Jim

Jimbo, Jay, RT, 01Lambiero, (gotta be Seafoodlover's brother ???), Seafoodlover, and EX (EX missed the group picture as he was viewing the show with his family).  EX appears in the following photos.  Others were not available at picture time (forum names only).  Please reply with your forum name so that I can id everyone in the picture, thanks.

Here is Jimbo's beautiful Diablo Coupe.  (IFG body)  I can't say enough about this build.  I think I heard a birdy say something about a supercharged 3800 for next year.  Can't wait!

Here is EX's beautiful Diablo Roadster.  (DnR body) Just gorgeous.  Corvette LT-1 powerplant.

Here is EX (on the left) Looking at Wayne's pictures on his phone along with Seth.  Wayne & Seth should have their builds here next year.

Additional Pictures from Carlisle can be viewed at this link.
http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab295/lambeiro/Carlisle%20Show%202012/

No Bull:

--- Quote from: 01Lambiero on April 25, 2012, 11:23:12 AM ---Hurry up RT.  I just turned 68 and my doctor says I've only got 34 more years at best.  ;-)

Jim

--- End quote ---

;D

Chris

01Lambiero:
Hurry up RT.  I just turned 68 and my doctor says I've only got 34 more years at best.  ;-)

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version