Author Topic: Recent shooters backrounds, strange but true  (Read 700 times)

Jackal

• Vigilante builder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 5
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
  • Everything is about physics .... even physics!
Re: Recent shooters backrounds, strange but true
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 02:35:08 AM »
That is why I am a Communist!  ::wave   NOT! Well they did have the Vodka-drinking think right. So hats of to that and only that, their car building sucks though, watched Top Gear a while back about Russian cars.

Interesting point you observed though.
As an South African I cannot really argue with you. Interesting though, Osborne that shot Kennedy, what was he? And the dude that was responsible for the Ohklahoma bombing, what was he? Bar off course all the conspiracy theories (which always facinates me whether right or wrong, food for thought.)

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
Recent shooters backrounds, strange but true
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 12:42:03 AM »
I came across this the other day, so I did a fact check on it and it's accurate.

Ft. Hood ~~~ Registered Democrat ~  Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote, but both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff; was a Registered Democrat.

Colorado Theater ~~~  Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

Connecticut School Shooter ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

The common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive, liberal registered Democrats.

Interesting, isn't it?