Build Diaries > Murcielago

Mitch's MR2 LP640 Roadster build.

(1/60) > >>

autopro:
Awesome man! Very glad to see that you are still here.  The car looks great, doesn't look like you are very far away from finishing it.  What is your plan of work now?

MDMurcy2:

--- Quote from: notnilc20 on June 01, 2020, 10:34:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: MDMurcy2 on June 01, 2020, 10:24:02 PM ---Hello there old friends.  It's been a very long time.  Lots of family and work issues have put my build on hold for a few years.... but NO... I didnt sell it.  I'm getting started again and will definitely be seeking advice.  I recently purchased a SV rear spoiler.... something I really wanted to get for a long time.  I love the look and it definitely has helped motivate my comeback.  Look forward to working again and completing my car. 

--- End quote ---

Wow!  Great to see you're still in the game.  I've since sold my car and have a new toy to play with (porsche 944 turbo)  You taught me a lot about body work and took the time to do so and I appreciate you.  Good luck with finishing your build Mitch!

--- End quote ---

Good to hear from you brother.  Been a long.ride.... but YES...I'm still here...

notnilc20:

--- Quote from: MDMurcy2 on June 01, 2020, 10:24:02 PM ---Hello there old friends.  It's been a very long time.  Lots of family and work issues have put my build on hold for a few years.... but NO... I didnt sell it.  I'm getting started again and will definitely be seeking advice.  I recently purchased a SV rear spoiler.... something I really wanted to get for a long time.  I love the look and it definitely has helped motivate my comeback.  Look forward to working again and completing my car. 

--- End quote ---

Wow!  Great to see you're still in the game.  I've since sold my car and have a new toy to play with (porsche 944 turbo)  You taught me a lot about body work and took the time to do so and I appreciate you.  Good luck with finishing your build Mitch!

MDMurcy2:
Hello there old friends.  It's been a very long time.  Lots of family and work issues have put my build on hold for a few years.... but NO... I didnt sell it.  I'm getting started again and will definitely be seeking advice.  I recently purchased a SV rear spoiler.... something I really wanted to get for a long time.  I love the look and it definitely has helped motivate my comeback.  Look forward to working again and completing my car. 

Robert:

--- Quote from: MDMurcy2 on July 28, 2014, 02:40:09 PM ---Great wedding and amazing Honeymoon!  Thanks everyone!  Heres a couple of pics!   So, now......Lets finish this Lambo!  So Close!

--- End quote ---
Congrats you cradle robber Lol : )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version