Build Diaries > Murcielago

Mitch's MR2 LP640 Roadster build.

<< < (60/60)

No Bull:

--- Quote from: MDMurcy2 on May 01, 2012, 10:16:46 PM ---Hey guys, I'll be starting my build thread here.   Many of you here are already familiar with my build and have been very helpful on the forums with great advice during my build. 

I am building my LP640 Roadster on a 91 MR2.   Its a non turbo model, 5 speed manual.   Great running, great condition doner car, so I anticipate to have a reliable build when this is completed.   

I'll be posting up my pics as soon as I get things in order.   

Thanks for the invite and great to see alot of you guys are already here. 

Mitch

--- End quote ---

Mitch... a true example of what can be accomplished in a year when you stick to it and have mad skills.  :) 

Welcome aboard my friend and your build diary will be enjoyed by many here (including me!).

Chris

jb1:
followed  your build on other sites.  Look forward to seeing it here..

MDMurcy2:
Hey guys, I'll be starting my build thread here.   Many of you here are already familiar with my build and have been very helpful on the forums with great advice during my build. 

I am building my LP640 Roadster on a 91 MR2.   Its a non turbo model, 5 speed manual.   Great running, great condition doner car, so I anticipate to have a reliable build when this is completed.   

I'll be posting up my pics as soon as I get things in order.   

Thanks for the invite and great to see alot of you guys are already here. 

Mitch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version