Author Topic: BS is over on this site......  (Read 795 times)

Murci-Me

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: BS is over on this site......
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 05:01:28 PM »
I agree. If somebody calls me out on something, I will post the facts to show their hypocrisy though.

It's funny you wrote this today. I am new to this, having just purchased an IFG Diablo with a NAERC chassis. It is about 40% complete.

I have visited a number of the sites, reading the files from past years, There all are VERY helpful.

I was however wondering this morning where I was going to find the up to date help I know ALL of us need in chasing these dreams we are building. The postings today are often of little or no use at all. There is so little actual helpful information. The old postings are FULL of information. I am sure however that there must be better solutions that have been developed. All the old postings have years old solutions. Where can I find the more up to date solutions?

Certainly I will continue to read all I can here and post any helpful things I find.

I think if you're looking for information to help you on your build, the best way to get it is to start a new topic and ask what you need to know. Theres not much difference between the Diablo and Murcielago, so builders who have done either can probably help you with the info you need.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 05:05:36 PM by Murci-Me »

norcaldiablo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: BS is over on this site......
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 05:00:07 PM »
It's funny you wrote this today. I am new to this, having just purchased an IFG Diablo with a NAERC chassis. It is about 40% complete.

I have visited a number of the sites, reading the files from past years, There all are VERY helpful.

I was however wondering this morning where I was going to find the up to date help I know ALL of us need in chasing these dreams we are building. The postings today are often of little or no use at all. There is so little actual helpful information. The old postings are FULL of information. I am sure however that there must be better solutions that have been developed. All the old postings have years old solutions. Where can I find the more up to date solutions?

Certainly I will continue to read all I can here and post any helpful things I find.

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
BS is over on this site......
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 04:46:01 PM »
All this BS and bickering isnt getting any of us anywhere. The few members know who I am talking about. The most of us aren't 12 years old anymore and this site WILL NOT end up like the other sites. Please grow up or leave and if you have nothing helpful RELATED to the topics, don't post. I've let this "VENTING" go on long enough, time to move forward.

This will be the last warning.... I will start with some short mandatory breaks from the forum next.

Please keep threads on track for the most part. If you have something to say to an individual that's what PM's are for. I am sending a few PM's to a few individual's so check your inbox...

Dustin

« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 05:32:11 PM by usmc_butler »