Build Diaries > Countach

Lambo countach 5000S project

(1/3) > >>

Linlor:
I have dealt with Cliff for my Countach interior parts.  He has been really busy with chassis builds so took a while to get me my parts but I got them a few weeks ago.  They are excellent quality.  I got a full interior and had additional inner door panels made as well as my body did not not come with them.

He does incredible work.

The fellow that bought Euroexotics is in Boise Idaho and has contact info on his Web site.  I have emailed the contact but have not received any answer back.

These cars end up getting put together with lots of different sources.

You can email me at don_ostergard at shaw dot ca with parts or info you need and I will see what we can find for you.  We are getting a bit of a network of Countach builders going that can help find parts.

Good luck with the project and keep sending updates.

Cheers
Don

eddie:
Hi there, nice car, but please tell me the car was not stretched yet right? it looks like Mac's body, back in days was very popular.I'm not critizing the car just wonder. I had one too ,sold it and now I'm in to Diablo tube chassis.

AdrianBurton:
I just spoke to cliff the other day, he is busy filling orders trying to get them out the way, give him a bit of time to respond....

lamborghini1:
Thanks guys
The stretch version is the way to Go just looks meaner
I got a good deal on it just hope it doesn't burn my pocket
Again thank you for comments

usmc_butler:
WOW! Very nice start, little cleaning up and she will be good as new... Ya one day I would love to find a replica Countach that has been near finished and do a little work on it.. Has to be the stretched like yours (not the short version)

Dustin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version