Author Topic: Aventador body in Mexico.  (Read 18406 times)

caravent

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Aventador body in Mexico.
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2013, 06:34:03 PM »
any foreshortening from any direction, there is no similar the plane...
  a picture there is no same like video ::salute

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2013, 02:00:36 PM »
Because to make this one more exact the entire front side and rear profiles need to be redone - maybe making it easier to just start from scratch if youre going to do all that
To me the sides with the deeper door/side scallops of the real car and different window line and wheel wells is the biggest giveaway

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2013, 11:37:34 AM »
Why wouldn't it, he built from a G28  ::scratch

Tusabes

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
Murci me do you mean you'll buy caravent body and massage it to make it more exact , or mold your own car??

From your level of perfection on your murci I'd imagine that this body , while the best work thus far , would not meet your level of replication standard

Tallon

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2013, 06:42:59 AM »
No, I dont think I would set it to high, these cars (Lamborghini's) already require alot of attention to detail. Look at it this way, If I built an Aventador, I would have to make an interior for it as well :)
Doesn't mean you'll be selling your made parts, aren't you worried of people copying them
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:44:30 AM by Tᴀʟʟá´É´ »

Murci-Me

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 09:12:28 PM »
No, I dont think I would set it to high, these cars (Lamborghini's) already require alot of attention to detail. Look at it this way, If I built an Aventador, I would have to make an interior for it as well :)

notnilc20

• Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 07:43:40 PM »
I dont think he should be banned or given a time out lol. He feels the car is not accurate and that is fine to have his own opinion. Just be nicer about expressing it, thats all.
Also, if you have a problem with a specific area of the car, why dont you say what it is, or show pics of how it should be? To knock the whole car without any real specifics just makes you look childish, and doesnt help your point.
I love the car. I'm tossing around the idea of selling mine so I can build it!

If you sold yours to build the Aventador, it would be ground breaking. Only problem i'd have with it is you'd set the bar so high for everyone else...again.  :P

Tallon

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 07:12:38 PM »
 :'( but the 670 looks so much better
Just change the color like you said you were going to, then you'll feel better  ::thumbup

Murci-Me

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 05:12:58 PM »
I dont think he should be banned or given a time out lol. He feels the car is not accurate and that is fine to have his own opinion. Just be nicer about expressing it, thats all.
Also, if you have a problem with a specific area of the car, why dont you say what it is, or show pics of how it should be? To knock the whole car without any real specifics just makes you look childish, and doesnt help your point.
I love the car. I'm tossing around the idea of selling mine so I can build it!

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 12:02:24 PM »
Exzi, your opinion is your opinion and the issue is how you expressed that opinion.  Please be kind to members posts. We all understand that not every piece of our builds are up to certain standards and I understand the want to criticize somebody's hard work. However, please be more polite in the approach you take toward others builds, if you are going to criticize have something helpful to add to your criticism.

Dustin

I agree with everything Dustin has said and support it 100%

Chris

MDMurcy2

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 54
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 11:58:23 AM »
I really think this is an awesome start.  Congrats Caravent on a great body.   Im sure a tremendous amount of work went into getting it to this stage.  Cant wait to see your progress with this build.   

Mitch
Keep dreamin if you want to, I'm building mine!  And I'm almost done!

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 08:21:07 AM »
Exzi, your opinion is your opinion and the issue is how you expressed that opinion.  Please be kind to members posts. We all understand that not every piece of our builds are up to certain standards and I understand the want to criticize somebody's hard work. However, please be more polite in the approach you take toward others builds, if you are going to criticize have something helpful to add to your criticism.

Welcome to the site Carlos! Glad you found us, you do a fantastic job on all of the builds that I have seen! Cant wait to see more

@ exzi PM has been sent

Dustin

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 12:00:52 PM by No Bull »

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 05:39:08 AM »
some of the people who knows all and criticize others included oem cars, don't have no build on their own. I'll bet they can't even change flat tire.

Tusabes

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 04:45:38 AM »
I think it's time to give exzi a time out or ban , his only posts are to insult others

Carlos muy bien!!! 
What chassis are you using ? Stretch fiero or a different car?

exzi

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2013, 02:56:51 AM »
any foreshortening from any direction, there is no similar the plane...
   im think that you to burn with annoyed of envy puto im don't understand your actions

envy? what are you talking?  What's wrong with you? you can not see the obvious things? or simply do not take criticism?
  yes I like the tail lights are made, very impressive work on the grill, but accuracy in the body no
  explain to somebody! all must admire this body?  'll score the truth,'ll score the criticism, all praise Mexican aventador?

oh! it is very accurate! it cost a million brilliant!  now everything? you feel better?
I apologize for my English, I use a translator