How To - Tips > Exhaust

does any body have the lp640 exhaust tip

<< < (2/6) > >>

jamack:
You know I don't mind a bit to pay top dollar for the good stuff but, during the build process on my car I found even some of the Lambo parts are way to high for what the part reps, I was just making a point that ya 695.00  is a great deal 615.00 is even better but if it takes 3 weeks to get a commitment to sell you a part you may want to check it before you spend the money, what I have found in dealing with some of these guys is they post a pic of something great then when you get the part its NO WHERE close to the pic, understood on your point as far as the demand thing but part of the whole problem is even these guys selling OEM salvage stuff charges more then what you can buy them from Lambo for, tail lights on ebay from 1995.00 each to 3995.00 for a set, can get those for 2,408.00 for a set from lambo, I needed all the latches hinges and some other small parts, a salvage guy ask me 2 k for all of it I called Lambo got it NEW for 1,084.00, as I am not the guru as many are on this forum, I can say there is better ways to get parts then trusting on empty promises.Oh and your wheels look nice I wasn't talking about you swif...

Factory Tip 4,688.00, you can add a little to the 695.00 and get tuned exhaust if your looking for more HP...

Swif:
Factory Lambo parts are very expensive. Also after market stuff for these cars are prised very high as the market allows it.

To get replica stuff it will be hard as the market for it is not that big. Example, the wheels I have for sale are cheap in comparison to factory pricing, but the market is small and cost to produces is high do to lack of demand.

For this tip I can get you a price of a factory piece if you are interested, but I can say $600 is not to bad.

jamack:
Yes they have both, beware guys i called this guy like 20  times and just keep getting they are coming in,I guess it's just me but if you don't have then in stick then list then as special order, it seems to me everything you deal with on lambos is over priced, these guys crackcrack me up with pricing cheap knock offs as if they are toptop quality, just watch it as i tried to buy for three weeks...

usmc_butler:
Do they have them in regular chrome instead of dark chrome I wonder? Looks like the might

am33r:
The Dark Chrom RSC Tips are still $695, I talked with them and they will do a group sell for $615 for five items. Can someone give me the exact dimentions of the hexagon? Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version