How To - Tips > Bat Wings & Spoilers

Coupe and Roadster Batwing Sizes

<< < (2/2)

LamboJayso:
Nice batwings! Does this mean you're going to paint the car black to match the exposed carbon fiber wings? I have a weak spot for black cars with exposed carbon fiber panels like the hood, spoiler, & trunk.

-Jayso

autopro:

--- Quote from: BigPines on June 11, 2013, 02:49:14 PM ---Wow, those are really nice! I assume they are OEM?

--- End quote ---

Thanks Mike! They are made by DMC Exotic Car Tuning Limited to OEM specs.

BigPines:
Wow, those are really nice! I assume they are OEM?

autopro:
Check out my new batwings, if anyone needs more pictures or measurements please let me know, these are for a coupe.

Does anyone know what bolts to this area?

No Bull:
All,

Just wanted to post this and let anyone who is considering using a OEM splashed bat wing on a roadster, they are different sizes.  I looked up the part numbers for a coupe and a roadster and sure enough these are two different part numbers and they are about $1,000 different in price. 

I know a fellow with a real LP640 roadster who has offered to trace the tops of a batwing in posterboard and send it to me so I can lay in on top of my OEM splashed bat wings and compare the two.  I plan on cutting and sectioning mine to fit the template then modify the G28 quarters to give the car a better and more original look.  Someone could save me a lot of time if they happen to have a set of splashed OEM roadster batwings for sale.   ::tongue

More to come on this and I'll post some pictures of the template on the coupe batwings once I receive it in the mail.

Thanks,

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version