For Sale / Wanted > Services

Aventador body plug plans

(1/12) > >>

plans4sale:
 Everybody who pre-ordered Aventador body plug plans from me, please, write me a PM or e-mail (listed at the original post), and include the amount you sent to me plus the fee it cost you for the bank transaction. In a few days I will consider whether I will send full refund to all or I will continue my work on the project.

Two customers already asked for a full refund as they are not satisfied with the too long period it takes me to complete the 3d NURBS model for the Aventador before I'm able to create cross-section drawings from it. There is no demand in the body plug plans because few people already offer good fibreglass kits on the market. Just one customer left who fully ordered my plans, and few others with partially paid small sum, so there are chances that I may consider cancelling the project, refund the money and focus entirelly on finishing the chassis drawings that I have almost ready. The amount of work I do on this project and time spent on it is not worth the small income I received thus far. There was huge interest initially when I started, but few real customers. I will post an update soon when I do my final decision.

Instead of Aventador, I may be offering my own custom design in the form of complete body kit whose styling can be still recognized as a Lamborghini, but will not be an exact replica. If I ever do this kit, for sure it will fit my Aventador chassis with ease. But this is yet to be decided in next days.

Thanks

killerwollf:
up up up  ::bounce

plans4sale:
 Yes, tomorrow. ::LAMBO

killerwollf:
Updates?

SchulzeA:
I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see your still in the game!  ::LAMBO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page