For Sale / Wanted > Services

Aventador custom chassis drawings for 500 USD / 470 EUR

(1/26) > >>

wayne:
Fabio what exactly are you looking for? Thanks

Fabio Cabral:
Hello, good night, I'm new, by the way.
I need help from my friends. I'm riding a poison! but I can not get the design of the chassis that can be the same as the adventurer. if anyone has the project and can help me I'll be grateful!

plans4sale:
1. "Rolling chassis package". A fully built and coated chassis complete with wheels, brakes and brake lines, suspension parts, rack&pinion, steering column and steering wheel, pedals, and fuel tank pre-installed. Components, such like: engine, transmission, seats, radiators and pipes, A/C, battery and electrical system are not included. Price is 18 800 EUR (20 000 USD) + shipping from Bulgaria or Finland. Shipping requires a large crate box or cargo container.

2. "Bare chassis package". A fully built bare chassis (just like the above, but no paint, wheels, brakes or any additional OEM or donor parts) is 7 000 EUR (7 500 USD) + shipping from Bulgaria or Finland, or 10 000 USD from USA. Shipping requires a large crate box or cargo container. A temporary WD-40 protective coat is applied to allow convenient welding of any additional brackets to mount the necessary donor parts of your choice.

3. "Chassis starter package". An economy package consisting all the necessary separate pre-cut with CNC-laser machine: tubes, metal plates and sheets for the chassis, suspension and uprights, as well as the CNC-bent roof tubes. All metal plates have dedicated mounting holes and pins for perfectly accurate assembly. The metal tubes, plates and sheets must be assembled and welded by the builder himself using the supplied instruction manual. Price is 5 500 EUR (5 900 USD) + shipping from Bulgaria or Finland. All fit inside a small wooden crate box whose length is 2000 mm (about 78"), width is 1000 mm (about 39") and the height is greatly reduced (about half meter).

4. "3d CAD chassis package". For those who are looking for a complete solution (like custom car shops wanting to build multiple chassis), the original 3d CAD model of the Govedo chassis in Rhino's native *3dm file format (NURBS solids) is obtainable for 15 000 EUR (16 000 USD). The file consist all the tubes, metal plates and sheets, machined (turned) parts etc required for the chassis, suspension and door hinges. Included are also dimensionally accurate 3d models of 11" and 14" QA-1 coil-overs and Corvette C5 hub-bearings that I modeled after carefully taking measurements from the actual parts. Next to the fully assembled 3d chassis are placed tens of separate chassis sections that are designed to be preliminary assembled and welded on flat MDF jigs, whose 3d models are also included.

5. "Govedo chassis plans". A limited-time offer for ordering the final batch of my Govedo chassis plans. The package consists individual drawings for each tube type printed on A4 paper, build instructions and schematics printed on A4 and A1 paper, and a DVD with AutoCAD DWG/DXF files for CNC-laser cutting of all the necessary metal plates and sheets. Price is 1 200 EUR (1 300 USD) + shipping in an envelope from Bulgaria.

plans4sale:

--- Quote from: powelmc on October 29, 2016, 04:53:47 PM ---I live in the United States.   what is the website to go to so i can purchase a chassis     

--- End quote ---

Hi,

You can contact "Finnluxury" Oy which is the manufacturer of the chassis at Finland. Usually quickest reply is given at https://www.facebook.com/finnluxury or info@finnluxury.com . Hopefully this helps. Soon I will update the information if there is an option for purchase the chassis directly from a contractor based in USA, since the tubes are no longer cut by hand using my chassis plans. Recently I made a vast amount of upgrades to the chassis design and now the tubes feature over 1000 pins and holes to guarantee precise assembly of the whole structure. This is only possible with an advanced 7-axis CNC-laser cutting of the tubes and the chassis offered by "Finnluxury" Oy is exactly like that. You can read more information about the upgrades over here: http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=2390.msg29935#new

Cheers!

Bobi

powelmc:
I live in the United States.   what is the website to go to so i can purchase a chassis     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version