Author Topic: Pics of your poweplants....? Got some bling or a super clean engine?  (Read 5169 times)

jb1

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0

1999 16k miles
 a lot of  work left to do to engine.... heads ported and polished  ( will have to be redone when go to larger valves)
balance shaft delete.   supercharger case hand polished , fabricated valve covers,42.5lb  Flow matched Injectors
 cheap headers in pic  building my own custom  for the exhaust to route as original fiero exhaust did..
Original plan was to go with  Masterpower T70  turbo , I have the Stattama ST3  cam, but for time will just throw   back together to get running  and  will  rebuild engine later.. I have  the  04  n/a intake and  camaro intake not sure which one I will run  but have plenty of time to decide...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 12:07:17 AM by jb1 »

usmc_butler

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 418
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-0
  • Mafia Productions
    • Lambo Mafia
I've been waiting for somebody to post something up 8)! Mine is nowhere near quality enough to post here :-\....

That is looking GOOOOOOD! Can't wait to see it running ;D

Jets303

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0

bottlefed

• Trade Count: (0)
Pics of your poweplants....? Got some bling or a super clean engine?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 12:26:22 AM »
Like the tittle says... Post some Pics of your poweplants....? I know im not the only one that takes pride in there clean engine bay...ive seen some pretty sweet ones...Got some bling or a super clean engine? 4,6,8, and the infamous 12 :) anyone??