Build Diaries > Countach

Finally building my Countach lp400s low body.....!

<< < (4/5) > >>

cementhead:
Wow! Very cool build. Where did you get the cable shifter? What did you use to clean your engine and transaxle? Thanks and good luck with your build, David.

bottlefed:
A couple more pics of the fun stuff

16g fuel cell with sending unit.... :)

2-3 core huge aluminum radiators...! These things are thick! Lol some modification necessary..

A cable shifter kit should save me some heart-ache...:)

did finally receive a big piece ive  been waiting for, for a while..! Booo ya, my engine cover arrived and I'm pretty stoked...To me this and the wheels is what makes the lp400s stand. Thanks again Will.

Here's a couple pics... A couple modifications and were all good.

I got a little exited watching YouTube videos and decided to twin turbo it also..! Dohhhhh! Lol mostly for show, and just gona run low boost, well until I get a mendeola anyway. Here's a few pics of the latest parts. Ohhh and I finally got my stand alone harness for the ls1. Full stand alone, tAC module, pedal, coil harnesses, all custom built for MR with an inverted IM.

Pics, and a couple of my honeys mustang and engine progress

bottlefed:
Wheels all mounted up...  :) oem rears and 205/50/15 v grooves for the front... Thell do for now! 

Got some tires in today...! There not perfect but thell do for now....I just did the best I could do with the tire budget. I'll buy new ones someday. :( anyways just a couple more things to get, some powdercoating, and then I can start mocking up the suspension.. :)

Pics of the fuel rails...

And last but not least I picked up some emblems from Redhammer... Thanks

bottlefed:
Heres a couple pics of the wheels....Im pretty stoked to have gotton these!!  take a look

and I just couldnt wait to cut the fenders to mock em up....lol

Well I finally had some time today so I got off my butt and did some scrubbing.....lol.. Heres a before and after pic of the engine and tranny. ive also ordered aftermarket fuel rails and lines. The clutch, flywheel and hardware are all on the way also. Hopefully ill have this engine together in a week or so... heres some pics, hope you like

After...............

Had to haev a new toy in the process............

A little orientation........not bad  :)

bottlefed:
This is the color that I'm actually leaning tward now.... Please opinions welcome...  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version