possible new instrument cluster for the anvetador

(1/6) > >>

Transcend:
Someone made a dashcommand skin for the aventador

yay

http://www.dashxl.net/dashboard.php?dashboard=817

Xyberz:

--- Quote from: BigPines on March 30, 2014, 10:57:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Xyberz on March 29, 2014, 08:25:44 PM ---The idea was just to throw into the air seeing how many people are only making molds off of video game models, eyeballing it, etc.  For all you know they could've made it off the measurements of a toy car and just multiplied it to size.

--- End quote ---

Actually, a lot of "toy" cars are more accurate than these video game models people are using. Many of these scale models were based on the original Lamborghini 3D models and some are made from scanned cars. I would personally rather 3D scan a good scale model than use a video game model. At least you could get OEM parts and glass to fit.

--- End quote ---

Good point and I don't doubt that at all.  There's one model in particular that's claimed to be 100% accurate down to the interior.  But it also holds the title as the most expensive model in the world.  Forgot the scale but it was one big ol expensive gold Aventador, lined with jewels on the interior to make it look super tacky hahaha

BigPines:

--- Quote from: Xyberz on March 29, 2014, 08:25:44 PM ---The idea was just to throw into the air seeing how many people are only making molds off of video game models, eyeballing it, etc.  For all you know they could've made it off the measurements of a toy car and just multiplied it to size.

--- End quote ---

Actually, a lot of "toy" cars are more accurate than these video game models people are using. Many of these scale models were based on the original Lamborghini 3D models and some are made from scanned cars. I would personally rather 3D scan a good scale model than use a video game model. At least you could get OEM parts and glass to fit.

Xyberz:

--- Quote from: Tusabes on March 30, 2014, 06:17:16 AM ---Xyberz, people take a very dim view of anyone coming onto the forum and soliciting funds , whether its termed as crowd funding or anythjng else

Especially considering you have never owned or built a kit car ,and  have never posted any type of project you've built to completion of any kind whatsoever , no one here would help crowd fund a penny

--- End quote ---

Totally understandable and I'm not coming here to ask anyone to fund anything, if I haven't already made that crystal clear.  I'm here to share anything I can share and learn.  I hope I've cleared that up and we can move on.  I'm sure that I can more than gain enough interest in other markets for my product thru not only word of mouth but thru articles in places like magazines or hopefully even TV shows.  Then if and when it's in actual production anyone here can decide whether or not they want to purchase it like any other product you can buy at any other store. 

So, as long as anyone else don't have any more remarks about not funding anything and get back to the actual subject on the thread, lets get this thread moving forward.  I'll post any updates I get once the weekend is over as it seems people do take days off during their week from work and I haven't heard any news from Nvidia.   ;)

Tusabes:
Xyberz, people take a very dim view of anyone coming onto the forum and soliciting funds , whether its termed as crowd funding or anythjng else

Especially considering you have never owned or built a kit car ,and  have never posted any type of project you've built to completion of any kind whatsoever , no one here would help crowd fund a penny

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version