Build Diaries > Aventador

Aventador body in Mexico.

(1/12) > >>

LamboJayso:

--- Quote from: Murci-Me on February 12, 2013, 05:12:58 PM ---I dont think he should be banned or given a time out lol. He feels the car is not accurate and that is fine to have his own opinion. Just be nicer about expressing it, thats all.
Also, if you have a problem with a specific area of the car, why dont you say what it is, or show pics of how it should be? To knock the whole car without any real specifics just makes you look childish, and doesnt help your point.
I love the car. I'm tossing around the idea of selling mine so I can build it!

--- End quote ---
Mike if you were to build an Aventador, you have any idea how you would do the door hinge/mounting to get it to open up and out simultaneously? I can't find any pics of how Lambo did it.

am33r:
As Murcie-Me said, it's a great start (of course despite the flaws in details) and is still worth some money.

I featured this same Aventador body in my journal on MM on August 1st. when I got the pictures from someone else in Mexico who had access to the buck and the body.

Caravent, will you be kind and show us a few pics of the wood buck then the final mold this car was made from, and any other future replica Avent... you will be making from?

Thank you

caravent:
im workig for now on finally details for have a very good images of the interior you friends no't  disappointment of me

Tallon:
According to you, no.

--- Quote from: Murci-Me on February 10, 2013, 12:53:26 AM ---There is no replica interior yet.

--- End quote ---

Murci-Me:
Wow it looks totally different in that picture Caravent!  I think it looks fantastic. Do you have an interior for it, and does the car have door jambs? Maybe we can work out a deal   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version