Author Topic: Aventador kit!! Help  (Read 1730 times)

am33r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
Re: Aventador kit!! Help
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014, 09:28:57 PM »
Fersurex

Start a new thread regarding your anticipated Murci Build - it's better that way as this thread will be titled wrong from this point on.. see you in a new Murci Interest thread bud  ::beers

Fersurex

• Liked: 4
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 08:32:37 PM »
Also thanks for the heads up about rob I had seen his site before joining last thing I wanna do is get scammed out of thousands of dollars

Fersurex

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 08:25:05 PM »
Thanks for the replies guys pretty much told me what I figured I think with that I wanna go with a merc I want it to be legit when they are sone we'll and look right it's cool when it looks like a giant hot wheel you get laughed at lol anyone know a good merc kit I want it to be same scale and be able to fit some oem parts  and this is my first kit Iv heavily moded a car so I know my way around =]

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 07:36:55 PM »
I am wondering if you have ever built a car before? If not it may be a good idea to get your feet wet on a more popular model first and let time create the mysterious availability of the Aventador more of a total fruition rather than partial maybes.
You will receive a far more advanced audience in regards to any other model which would help you get something achieved sooner than later.

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 07:05:28 PM »
RobsLP640 in Phoenix claims to have OEM molded fenders, hood and front bumper but I would not recommend dealing with him. Check the vendor feedback section for the horror stories.

Other than that, I don't know of any OEM spec body panels. Several guys have done some bodies based on 3D models.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:00:11 PM »
good luck,

Fersurex

Aventador kit!! Help
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum just signed up as I will be starting a project soon. Needing some advice from anyone that knows I'm wanting to start a aventador but I want a kit that is as spot on as possible and I'm having trouble finding a legit place to get my kit. I hurd rumor there was kits molded off the real car but anyway I'm hoping to find some cool people who share my interest and bounce some ideas I have for the project off there head thanks ! ::LAMBO2 ::LAMBO 8)