Build Diaries > Aventador

non-stretch Aventador

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tallon:
lol well unlike the murcie that car actually looks like it might take 100k to build

eddie:
when he's done it will look just like
http://thechive.com/2012/06/26/lamborghini-aventador-j-roadster-in-high-res-20-hq-photos/

am33r:
 ::rocker    ::bounce

Tallon:
I don't get it you claim you can get thousands of dollars worth of fiberglass, resin, other bodywork supplies for no charge but you don't want to save money by buying an already made kit. These are exotics we're building and you are trying to get it done with such a low budget. What is 4-5k for a fiberglass body, nothing. Man I'm glad it's not this simple otherwise we would see them all over the place. Just the fact that you re-decided on an Aventador makes it more challenging (unnoticeable while sitting next to the real thing?)

I haven't stretched a donor car because I made a custom chassis but I'm sure the stretch is the easiest part of the build. You always see people trying to avoid doing the easiest things and that says a lot.

It will sure take a long time to build that body and we all know time IS money.

Also cki doesn't only make the mercy 4 they also make the same body Rob has so who cares? A front engine lambo is going to look like crap no matter who makes it.

Onewickedsvt:
There is nothing BUDGET about building a car. Essentially you are building it from the ground up, you WILL replace all bushings, axels, rods, etc... You will be adding bracing, metal and tabs. You will also add the body panels. There is no such thing as building on a budget. You will go over guaranteed. There is no building cheaply either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version