Build Diaries > Aventador

some one selling ugly replica aventador on ebay

(1/5) > >>

mogoes49:
ok ill try to find him and hit him up see what we can pull off with this kit for the interior cant we do a fiberglass fab in side ? what do you think ?

am33r:
I know that you could pay for the kit partially as he makes it for you and ship it in several parts. Contact him he's on this forum.

You haven't seen the raw kit he made. The tail light buckets will end up being part of the kit itself, and there are many honeycomb grill mesh to use for now. The interior would have to be MR2 native for now - it can look awesome as I will soon be doing with my build

mogoes49:
ameer do you know how much hes asking for the kit ?

am33r:
Mogo get an MR2 turbo and lets stretch it and get the ave kit from nCrazy and let it be the first one (:

mogoes49:
 well i prey this guy will stop making ugly replicas like this it blows my mind that he would go that far to make something like that and call it  avent that looks nothing like a real avent if you were driving that thing down the street and a real avent rolls up next to it i would hide under the seat. lol cant wait to see someone start one on here  i guess we have to wait a bit longer to get some of the oem parts lights vents so on.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version