Misc. Tech Drawings / Manuals > New Ideas / Concepts

Looking for new ideas in making my Murcielago Headlights adjustable

(1/1)

mikemurci:

--- Quote from: mikemurci on December 12, 2019, 04:09:58 AM ---Looking for new ideas in making my Murcielago Headlights adjustable but conveniently adjustable. So currently have to take wheel off to adjust the beam level of the headlights.  Looking for creative ideas to make this a better process

--- End quote ---

Thanks but I am wondering if anyone has made a mod that allows these to be easily adjusted via the boot area.  No jacking car up etc

CCIE:
I talked to Jack and he said its all Jacked uped!!!!!!!!

01Lambiero:
Wow!  Why not ask a hard question?  Here goes.  1. Park a car that has headlights which are located the same dimensions from the ground to the headlights in front of your garage door (ie Corvette, Saturn, etc.).  2. Turn on its headlights and put black tape on the garage door where the headlights hit.  3. Park your Murcie in the same spot.  4. Measure your chassis ride height from the chassis to the ground.  5. Jack up your car and remove both front wheels.  6. Put wood blocks under frame and lower it on the wooden blocks to the previously measured height.  7. Adjust your headlights to the tapes on  the garage door, jack up the car, remove blocks, install front wheels and lower the car down.   ::scratch ::scratch ::scratch

mikemurci:
Looking for new ideas in making my Murcielago Headlights adjustable but conveniently adjustable. So currently have to take wheel off to adjust the beam level of the headlights.  Looking for creative ideas to make this a better process

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version