Please HELP!

<< < (2/2)

Ccemn1:
Thank you very much.

italianknightrider:
Please try here !

https://www.mcmaster.com/gas-shocks/

Ccemn1:
I've got a Ron's Toy Store (Rest his soul) Diablo Roadster. Fabulous car, but the passenger side door strut crapped out completely & the drivers side was barely functional. I got a heads up on here about Alpha Wheels selling struts on eBay & that person recommended I use the 250 lb struts. I bought a pair, but they're not strong enough. To get out of the car takes 2 hands, one to unlatch the door handle, then the handle must be held open, while using the other hand to raise the door, which requires a fair amount of effort. This is a real PITA! I went back to Alpha Wheels on eBay, and purchased the next weight up, which was 300 lb. I was hoping this would do the trick, but these are SO powerful, they want to launch the doors into space!
Can anyone recommend a place I might get proper struts? The ones Ron Dolling used were a lot heavier duty than these, but were probably from somewhere in Canada. Ron's is the one on the top, with heavier cylinder & shaft. Alpha Wheels new ones on the bottom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version