Author Topic: Aventador Build In Progress  (Read 12799 times)

am33r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 37
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
  • YOLO
Re: Aventador Build In Progress
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2014, 06:24:44 PM »

Civil case for a measly sum is a matter worth chuckling over.

Keep on chuckling

Maybe where I earned my masters degree is not as prestigious as UC Irvine, but the BA in psychology that they gave you didn't teach you decency.

The CHP should tow your car and fine you on multiple fronts (at least 3 violations of the California vehicle code) hopefully as soon as they receive the memo from my lawyer.

What’s next?

Restraining order against you and any agents of yours and a report to the BBB against Transcend for Fraud (I will make sure you pay for that too).  I am also entertaining a separate case that you can chuckle about as well.

Don’t even try to go for any wasteful mediation and arbitration.  See you in court, then in court, then in court...

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2014, 05:22:43 PM »
Transcend sorry about your troubles, hope to see you come back and build in the future

timmer

• Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2014, 02:56:28 PM »
Transcend
Have you thought about the windows and windshield yet
I'm interested in if it's possible to get the driver and passenger window to go fully down and what motor you might use

Thanks
 Timmer

am33r

• YOLO
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:45 AM »
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, I only took action to what I thought was necessary , simply put I was gave a list of parts to order, ordered those parts, in hopes of getting a running chassis, and that was not what was delivered. Instead I put blind faith into you and your mechanic, that couldn't even spring to the hardware store to buy a bolt for the engine mount. The screwdriver you jimmied in place slipped during the tow and caused the engine to scrape to the floor.

The only reason a refund was requested was because the work done was unsatisfactory. I am not a mechanic, and you used my lack of knowledge to take advantage of my funds. I brought 200 cash on the day I visited, just because Seth ran "diagnostics" on my engine that you left in front of your driveway with nothing but a tarp on it.  The whole agreement was it would be able to start up, and if you knew I needed some more parts , I would have just ordered those as well, but there's no use discussing now.

These forums were a great tool alright, needless to say this will be my last post, before anything else is used as "evidence"

If you were in the right, the credit card company would not favor our dispute.

Again thanks for following this thread everyone else... I have learned that to get anything done properly it must be sourced locally, by professionals where you can inspect it step by step.

Edit: Moderator please close this thread , thanks.

YOU are entitled to whatever opinion you want.  WHAT I WROTE EARLIER IS NOT MY OPINION IT IS THE TRUTH. So I suggest you save your opinion for your lawyer, and the judge.

YOU DID NOT ORDER ALL THE PARTS, and I DON’T OWE YOU TO DELIVER ANYTHING.  If you have a problem with what the mechanic installed then you resolve that with him NOT BY TAKING MONEY FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

YOU PUT BLIND FAITH IN ME? I DESERVE THAT BECAUSE I HELPED YOU FOR FREE. AND I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. HAD YOU ACTUALLY PUT REAL FAITH IN ME AN ZERO IN YOUR OWN DECISIONS YOU WOULD'VE BEEN FINE BY NOW.  Against my advice you bought a heavily damaged car that does not run and it was missing a million thing.  Then against my advice you chose the drive train of a year that is not available in the US and missing a million thing.  Then against my advice you stretched the timetable to accommodate for your fund-availability.

HE WAS MY MECHANIC WHO WORKED ON MY CAR. HE WAS ALSO YOUR MECHANIC FOR DOING PLENTY OF WORK ON YOUR CAR.  So stop claiming that I OWN the mechanic; he was my mechanic, yours, and many other people’s.

I don't know why he needs to SPRING anything – where is the last bolt for your engine? I already mentioned how he got you parts from Sacramento (you already know that, I even went w him to buy control arms for your car) I even sent you pics on the spot. HE did so much for free for you - he didn't even charge you for installing the arms or the sub frame.

I DID NOT TOUCH YOUR ENGINE. YOU ARE A LIAR, I DIDN’T JAM ANYTHING IN YOUR ENGINE.
The screw driver is not mine and I told you what I was told by the mechanic “replace it immediately by the proper bolt”.

I CAN REMOVE THAT EXACT BOLT FROM MY MR2 AND NOTHING WILL SCRAPE. I CAN EVEN DRIVE THE CAR WITHOUT IT. YOU ARE A LIAR: AT ANY RATE THAT IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING.

I DIDN’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYTHING I DIDN’T CHARGE YOU A DIME. YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS WHY YOU NEVER LISTENED TO ME AND DID EVERYTHING WEIRD.

HOW UNGRATEFUL! I covered your engine on the crate because you needed a month to buy more parts that YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE MISSING.  THAT LIST DIDN’T COME FROM THIN AIR; you assumed that the engine you bought would just plug into your car and it will drive, and the mechanic had to waste all day to find out what the 30 parts needed for your engine were; IF HE WANTS TO CHARGE YOU $200 THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU ARGUE W HIM AND SCHOOL HIM CONVINCING HIM EVERYTHING HE NEEDS IS THERE!

THERE WAS NO ARGUMENT. YOUR ENGINE MAY NEVER START – GOD KNOWS.  THE MECHANIC WAS TO INSTALL  WHATEVER HE CAN BUT I TOLD YOU YOUR TANK CAN’T GO IN UNTIL YOU DECIDE ON THE FUEL PUMP FOR THIS NEW NON-MATCHING ENGINE. DID YOU GET IT? NO.
I WILL USE WHATEVER I CAN TO SHOW THE TRUTH.

CHUCKLE ALL YOU WANT. IF IT WERE A MEASLY SUM YOU WOULD HAVE CALLED ME AND DISCUSSED IT WITH ME; HOWEVER IT ONLY SEEMS MEASLY NOW THAT YOU WILL BE DRAGGED TO COURT.
Again, You learned the wrong lesson, because I didn’t take any of your money – you paid me nothing, and you took my money.

You are not honest like the rest of us AND YOU HAVE NO GRATITUDE FOR DECENCY, YOU EVEN THINK WHAT I WROTE EARLIER IS AN OPINION!

I don’t need any money – especially from you; and I know you worked hard for your money.
Had I wanted to take anything from you then I could have taken the over $2k that you sent me to give to the mechanic when you paid for (stripping and removing the parts from the car, stretching the car, cutting the space for the wheel turns, and trimming the exterior of the car to fit a kit).

I wanted to help you, but you chose the wrong path.

I wish you good health - see you in court

Edit: Moderator please leave this thread here, thanks.  The TRUTH is important.

::stop *** WARNING TO EVERYONE ***  ::stop

Do not accept Paypal Payments from this person or any person trying to pay on his behalf.
You are not protected by Paypal agreements when dealing with this individual because he (and his agents) use Credit Card issuers (non-paypal linked accounts outside paypal's jurisdiction of protection) to withdraw any funds from your paypal even up to 90 days after a transaction by just claiming that he was "not satisfied with service or merchandise" and paypal can not do anything about that, and you won't even be notified.

HELP EXPOSE FRAUD
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 08:25:02 PM by am33r »

Transcend

• Liked: 4
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 02:27:51 AM »
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, I only took action to what I thought was necessary , simply put I was gave a list of parts to order, ordered those parts, in hopes of getting a running chassis, and that was not what was delivered. Instead I put blind faith into you and your mechanic, that couldn't even spring to the hardware store to buy a bolt for the engine mount. The screwdriver you jimmied in place slipped during the tow and caused the engine to scrape to the floor.

The only reason a refund was requested was because the work done was unsatisfactory. I am not a mechanic, and you used my lack of knowledge to take advantage of my funds. I brought 200 cash on the day I visited, just because Seth ran "diagnostics" on my engine that you left in front of your driveway with nothing but a tarp on it.  The whole agreement was it would be able to start up, and if you knew I needed some more parts , I would have just ordered those as well, but there's no use discussing now.

These forums were a great tool alright, needless to say this will be my last post, before anything else is used as "evidence"

If you were in the right, the credit card company would not favor our dispute.

Again thanks for following this thread everyone else... I have learned that to get anything done properly it must be sourced locally, by professionals where you can inspect it step by step.

Edit: Moderator please close this thread , thanks.

am33r

• YOLO
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 03:01:43 AM »
Way to go man ::thumbup but yea those aren't the names they are under - more importantly, the two used their companies names in their transactions.

I am not an expert  :-X but I paid the fees and I am waiting on a Subpoena and a contact in orange county to serve the papers - might take a while, but I trust my lawyer I've worked w him for 10 years (I'm a part time consultant here at the county). He will explain more things to me once we get to serve the case.  He is preparing 'discovery files' and 'subpoena' and in communication with a credit card company regarding withdrawn funds (Stuff you lawyers know more about than me). I will update you once I am far into this (:

He also discussed with me the State regulations regarding illegal things people install/swap onto their vehicles and the ramifications of such

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2014, 02:33:23 AM »
The fraud and scandalists have become just too much, i learned a valuable lesson from Big Pines and Tallon. Their advice is simple and effective, just build your own. period. Theres more than enough helpful, experienced builders and info here that will help you along the way. I learned this the hard way. And besides its more fun and you know its done right when you do it yourself.  ::thumbup
                                    Randy

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2014, 02:11:50 AM »
I searched the San Joaquin county online case index for anyone with the last name Dennis or last name Chaw and didn't see any recent cases

I like to know about the bad actors in the kit industry and I am an attorney , so I like to follow the kit car cases,such as the Joe Griego /inland exotics cases,the kitcarinc cases, fugazzi case and robslp640 cases

am33r

• YOLO
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2014, 12:55:54 AM »

I searched the court records and didnt see it
What's the case number so others can be informed ?
[/quote]

Tusabes, I dunno what you looked for but I can forward you the files if this helps.

I'm not sure how publishing the numbers "Informs Others"? and what is the virtue if "others can be informed"? also; Informed of what exactly?

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 11:50:58 PM »
whats in hell just happend...
Siteupp.com

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 11:19:52 PM »
Mr. Dennis.

This is a warning letter to you that I opened a Civil Suit against you in the San Joaquin County District Court. 
I searched the court records and didnt see it
What's the case number so others can be informed ?

am33r

• YOLO
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 09:37:02 PM »
Pines  ::wave Thank you for the good sentiment, we are to expose fraud when possible.

I finished working on my car last year and it has been in my garage since but didn't sand it or paint it, it's a wonderful kit car now.  I will put it together and post pics here when I take it out to clean it next week.

Hope all is with you man - see u all soon

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
Good to see you are still around am33r! How is the build coming? Sorry to see you are having some kind of problem.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 07:18:23 PM »
Wow, where did that come from?
Interestingly enough I too have had to contact a sheriff and legal rep for a person in the USA who has received a significant amount of money for goods.
Maybe this is the summer of law suits? Sorry for the hijack on this thread

am33r

• YOLO
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 06:58:17 PM »
Mr. Dennis.

This is a warning letter to you that I opened a Civil Suit against you in the San Joaquin County District Court.  This is not a Small Claim; it is a civil suit and you are entitled to hire an attorney of your choice – I also have an attorney.  I also filed a different suit against your agent Brenda Chaw, and I am considering filling Fraud Charges against both of you as well – depending on how this matter proceeds and once the subpoena clears.  I will also report you to the BBB as you are the manger of one of the two companies that I had transactions with on Paypal.

You will have to pay me for the damages you caused me (Paying on your behalf for bills YOU OWED for people YOU CHOSE to do business with).  Part of the settlement is also to pay for the Civil Claim fee $350 for each incident, and for the charge back fee PayPal imposed on me.  Also I included other damages which you must pay for if my attorney proves you caused harm to my business (which is listed on the account you asked for the charge back from).

You can block your FB, your Phone, and your Paypal Email all you want, however, when the sheriff knocks at your door and you drag yourself all the way here in North California at your own expenses – you and your agent several times this year, and lose the several claims I filed separately and pay for their expenses and all expenses I encounter for wasting my time serving you, meeting you in court, etc.  On top of all that YOU will be paying my lawyer’s fees.

Trust me – and you should because I have been honest all along – I will spare no effort in bringing justice upon you and your agent.  She will suffer the most once the subpoena goes through and she will wish she never met you nor stole money.

I do work w my brother at his café when I get the chance – but don’t forget that I work part time for the county in the psychology department, and I have access to a lot of legal tools that I will not hesitate to use, and I will make it my only mission this entire year is to make you regret the stupid action you have taken against me when I didn’t charge you a dime to help you all along.

I know where you work, and where you live, and you will soon be served.

So, prepare to suffer.

Other than that, I wish you good health until you pay me the money you stole from me.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:31:05 PM by am33r »