Author Topic: SuperBass / Ventador Replica Windscreen  (Read 9223 times)

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: SuperBass / Ventador Replica Windscreen
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 11:05:41 AM »
That is a great price, wish they were available for the Murcielago
Pedro

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 09:46:55 AM »
I agree. What a deal that would be for an OEM spec windshield!
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 12:58:26 AM »
for OEM sized window?   that is an excellent price ::thumbup

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
SuperBass / Ventador Replica Windscreen
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 12:23:21 AM »
Update :with a Question to potential buying members

we are are working out the small details , glass in 2 variations ,headlights tail lights ,lens covers ,we will have the best interior available ,HANDS DOWN , our lens covers an lights will fit the Inspire body , ,where are we right now on interior , trim , lights & lens covers , we are in the works on 2 builds to start here a cheaper version for the budget mind builder ( a look a like ) and the big boy for the guy who want a Replica .... more to come soon

we really want to show more but we better not ,coming soon to a kit car site near you !!  YTUBE

Box of SuperBass Replica glass / lexan with bull nose edges =(round & smooth edges) ,sides, quarters, vents, & back .....Reventon head light covers ....full size they are bigger than the Eddie kit

Dr side
front & rear plugs

this is liquid plastic it has to sit and cure for 72 hrs or it will come off inside the mold

Molds for head light and tail light lens covers

curved head light covers and tail light covers

ACCURATE HEAD LIGHT & TAIL LIGHT LENS COVERS FIT VERY WELL OVER THE BLANKS

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=93.90

we have 2 full size windshields ,no silk screen / dot matrix ,talked to the company today to send one of them out of the country to be reproduced correctly ,new rules ,the company no longer own a warehouse so it is a minimum order of 25 with a 3000.00 Deposit, do you guys feel 525.00 shipped is a bad price to pay for a OEM copy with silk screen / dot matrix and the antenna built into the windshield. 

SuperBass :: Curved_ Quarter glass,Vent glass,Back glass,Door glass ,Rev head light covers 17"L OEM size

curved glass for doors ... 4 pieces set -vent glass & quarter glass ,with black borders , shipped $175.00  ( does not include main door glass $99.00 each +25.00 shipping )3/16" Optional 1/4" extra $$

curved head light & tail light cover clear or smoked   $220 shipped                    ready now !!! ...... items are to OEM spec ,may not fit some kits- buyers are responsible for the purchase of items purchased from the SuperBass or Nccrayballa kit .....items will fit both of these kits
All pic are formed/curved Lexan

SuperBass back glass

Molds for head light and tail light lens covers

Moved my lexan glass package pic over here ,so its all together ! Great news ,we found real door glass from a donor car

http://lamboclone.com/index.php?topic=93.90
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:41:33 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.