Author Topic: Aventador Parts  (Read 17432 times)

GrandBorghiniMercy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 1
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Re: Aventador Parts
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 11:12:45 AM »
Here's a follow up on DreamsForLessAuto. I am Grand. I created DFLA. I.SALTER is my relative and business associate. Plates in Arkansas are false. We work with private builders in the U.S. and Canada with nothing to hide. We also work with RobsLP640. There's no scams or gimmicks. I created this business to deter people who thought SR and LV Replicas were legit and to link honest builders and clients together. You can visit any of our 3 sites. This is not a get rich quick scheme or some b.s. people who take money and run. There's a lot of fakes out here and we aren't one.Shoot me a email and I'll reply within 24-48hrs. DREAMSFORLESSAUTO at gmail dot com..... Peace

dratts

• Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 09:40:37 PM »
I saw an Aventador front bumper on ebay from Rob.  Is that the part that you need?

jeffrey_0724

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 05:37:58 PM »
Is Apsara the same guys from Envy Design, from London Ontario Canada?

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2014, 12:55:35 AM »
here is what i found about "Dreams for less"

http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamsforlessauto?feature=watch
http://video.hmonghub.com/U0dKRUozc1h2TDgz
name: Ian Salter
has car registered in arkansas plate "JUS4SHO"
Cell# 716-235-3167
Buffalo NY (14214 zip)

not sure if its the same person but a lot of cross linked info to this person, they also run multi-level marketing (scams?) for those who believe there is such a thing as "get rich quick"
this in itself tends to lead me to believe this is in the same kind of person.
i could be wrong but doesnt hurt to follow up.

SchulzeA

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Liked: 217
  • Member Rating Points: +33/-1
  • Lambo Mafia
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 11:38:16 PM »
I noticed Dreams For Less ripped off other peoples videos and uploaded them as his own. Some are from the US and some from other countries.

Linlor

• Liked: 28
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 05:06:36 PM »
If he is the same guy as Prototype/Proto2, he lived in Ontario, just outside Toronto if if I remember correctly, until he left the country for Asia for a while?    No idea where he might be now if he is the same person.

eddie

• Liked: 286
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 05:03:56 PM »
Last time he was in tri city area Ontario

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
he lives in Canada doesnt he?  i thought in Alberta? or is it Ontario?

6.0nut

• Liked: 16
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 04:05:17 PM »
Good advice Chris. Just please note that he has been on and off the forum on several occasions and have not tried to explain or deny any statement that I have made to the forum members. He knows I have all the proof needed to prove he is a thief.

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 04:01:44 PM »
It's been brought to my attention that Aspara is the fellow known as Proto2 from the other forums and if this is true, he has a bit of a bad reputation from previous projects like the Zonda body that he was going to bring to market.

Until this is cleared up, treat this as a warning to anyone dealing with him and we'll try to leave it at that.  6.0nut I would encourage you to make this a legal matter and let the courts decide the outcome.

Thanks

Chris
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:57:27 PM by No Bull »

6.0nut

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 03:52:56 PM »
This guy is a thief. He has taken my money and has made NO effort to return any portion of it. He is now trying to sell items under another name. Forum member please beware. Thank you to the many forum members here that is helping to keep this person from taking other members money. We will continue to look out for each other. Again thank you for sending me this information. This is the bumper I paid for, now he is trying to sale it to again. Do not buy from this guy. He has not been active here since being exposed, so now he does what most crooks do, he changes his name and information. But a thief is a thief by any name. We all work hard for money and we will continue to expose this clown. Again thank you all for helping me keep him honest.
DREAMS FOR LESS AUTO REPLICA AVENTADOR FRONT BUMPER MOLD
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:55:52 PM by 6.0nut »

6.0nut

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 07:52:26 PM »
Update,Apsara has not returned any PM nor has he made any attempt to contact me. I would like my $691.00 returned to me. I work hard for the money I get and hate to get taken advantage of. I made several attempts to contact him both by PM and by public forum. He has not returned any attempt after full payment plus shipping was paid to him.You can keep your bumper, I just want my money back at this point. The forum members here will continue to watch how you handle this and I will continue to update them. The fact that you logged in on the 27th and made no effort to address, deny nor justify your actions speaks volumes to me and this community. I hope you come through, the forum and your potential customers will be watching.I will keep everyone updated.I will post all proof if challenged in any way.It has now been over 2 months since full payment was sent.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:03:31 PM by 6.0nut »

6.0nut

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 11:17:14 PM »
as long as it a good deal ,i am very interested. send pictures of what i will receive and a realistic shipping date ,i also understand it the holiday season. 

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 10:48:08 PM »
as soon as we get ours finished ,i will send you some info. and pricing
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

6.0nut

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 10:47:16 PM »
Apsara, it is clear that you are not sending me the item I paid for. I have not received any tracking info nor have I received the name of the company you used to ship the item. You have made no effort to PM me any info I requested, so now I want my FULL refund sent to me. It has been over a couple of months since full payment plus shipping was sent to you and I still do not have anything to show for the money I sent you. You have my Pay Pal info, so I expect my refund ASAP. I worked very hard and saved up the money I sent to you, I hope you are not one of the scammers in this hobby.The forum members here will be watching to see how you conduct yourself with this transaction. I will be waiting for my refund and I am no longer interested in purchasing anything from you.Fellow members I will keep you posted on how Aspara responds.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:22:37 AM by 6.0nut »