Author Topic: More about ROBSLP640  (Read 6816 times)

Fatboyslim

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 149
  • Member Rating Points: +6/-0
  • Lamborghini Addiction
Re: More about ROBSLP640
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 01:41:00 AM »
Man...hes still alive??  All the hitmen must be on vacation! Where 's ted kazinski when you need him jeeez..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:10:57 AM by Fatboyslim »

Fieroking

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 14
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
    • Fieroking Customs
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 12:51:57 AM »
So I get an email from a person that is interested in a LP 640 G24 that I have. He asked if I was Joey Adams builder or the "Joe" from Inland. When I replied that I was Joey Adams builder he came back with this

"Robslp640 said you stole Jadams money and is infatuated with lying on him to deflect the fact you're a scam artist. Can you explain why?"

The poopie from Rob just never stops.

Joe Sokol

Joe Sokol
sokolja@roadrunner.com
WWW.FIEROKING.COM

Robert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 124
  • Member Rating Points: +4/-0
  • Lamborghini's rule!
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 09:11:00 AM »
I emailed him, in regards to rev tail light body, and asked if he would ship C.O.D., I did not get a reply.
Robert, Journeyman experimental mechanic, Journeyman experimental painter.

farmer

• Liked: 21
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 04:24:19 PM »
this is a sad thing that people are getting ripped off by this guy and his antics.... however we as a community need to stand together and make it very hard for him to be able to conduct his business affairs on a day to day basis.... If you see a video of him  give it negative feedback, report it as a scam etc. wherever you can post an online report of him and his so called companies. all this stuff will start to show up whenever somebody searches him.Keep this in mind he will most likely threaten with some kind of legal action , but that is a two way street, we threaten him with legal action and he laughs at us, so we can make the same replies back at him.

Tallon

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 12:10:54 PM »
Yeah the names are suspicious, first name middle initial last name in the same format. It's possible but not something you see people doing one after another on youtube.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:42:25 PM by Tallon »

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 11:48:07 PM »
It's almost like.... Organized crime....good cop bad cop ... In a world where we practice to deceive, Rob takes it a step further and bites the hand that feeds....

farmer

• Liked: 21
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 11:14:22 PM »
i posted up there (Bryan Farmer) and ive had a few of those guys contactme asking about him also. Rob definitally has a couple of nut swingers following him around but these are the ones that convince people to give rob more money

BigPines

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Liked: 272
  • Member Rating Points: +28/-1
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »
Could very well be.
If I don't have time to do it right, when will I have time to do it over?

nickmkk

• Liked: 61
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • Cloquet, MN
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 09:02:49 PM »
Look at those names, he's probably signing in with a bunch of different accounts and leaving feedback?

BigPines

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 08:27:30 PM »
Wow! Really frightening!

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 06:51:07 PM »
The biggest problem is he has all these people supporting him that have never actually bought anything from him! They just so badly want to believe that he is an honest guy that they just keep passing the word even though they themselves are taking it up the you know what!!! On Lamborghini Replicas Facebook page a guy asked a question and this just goes to show how many people will support him! None of these people have probably ever received a thing from him!!! I hope I don't offend anyone as I was unable to remove names on my phone!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:59:07 PM by Purple LP670 SV »
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Digibeam

• Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 06:40:17 PM »
A collection of all his user names in one location would eventually get picked up by a search engine bot and eventually any name search would associate all his names together and then allow people to follow the trail and hopefully not lose their shirts in the process.

BigPines

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 06:35:48 PM »
I would post feedback in all of the above. The thing that is cool about Google+ is that feedback shows up along side his website when you do a search. YouTube is also a great idea. I imagine that has been a very effective way for him to attract new victims.

When you do a search for robslp640, lots of negative stuff comes up now so it has to be hurting him.

I originally tried to give Rob the benefit of the doubt and I assumed he had good intentions but had somehow gotten in over his head and couldn't meet his obligations (similar to what has happened with other vendors). However, as time goes on, this seems to be different. It seems to be more pre-meditated and sinister.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:42:27 PM by BigPines »

Tallon

• Liked: 186
  • Member Rating Points: +18/-5
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 06:04:53 PM »
How many Rob's in AZ sell lambo kits... I don't see why he would have any luck using other names for his business. And google+ is relatively new, but the normal search engine has always worked wonders. I would think youtube would be another affective tool. Feedback here would help if he were actually still a vendor here.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:14:16 PM by Tallon »

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 06:02:23 PM »
Moving Forward is about all you can do, if you continue to post threads that will eventually be buried within the forum you will not be doing anyone a service. As Big Pines stated below I'm still confused as to why nobody chooses to give him a negative feedback! It's agreed you will never be able to take down all his means for doing what he does! The Negative Feedback tool has been put in place to protect the people within this site, and it's still not being used even with all the complaints that get posted daily! No offense but when I come to this forum I enjoy seeing progress but it seems as though it's a watch out for the big bad Rob forum now a days! Please do us all a favor and post your complaints there that is where I look to determine whether it's someone I want to do buisness with or not!!!  ::thumbup
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!