Author Topic: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street  (Read 92899 times)

notnilc20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Liked: 174
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: aventador replica roaster convertible on the street
« Reply #230 on: February 03, 2016, 03:45:47 PM »
If I was to pay for a build who would be interested in building a aventador ?

be careful.  having a car built for you is rarely a good idea. better to buy one already made.  many a scammer in the exotic car replica/kit car world preying on dreamers who have a little extra cash on them that they would love to relieve them of.

Mae5tr0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #229 on: February 03, 2016, 11:24:11 AM »
If I was to pay for a build who would be interested in building a aventador ?

aventcar

• Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
« Reply #228 on: February 02, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »
By the moment i have the y in one piece from a pattern and i making with my own but i need to send the correct adjusted mold to the manufacturer,and for now i making some tests to get correct pieces to be assembled with the mega high bright leds. ;)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2016, 07:16:34 AM »
are you using flat pieces of white frosted poly carbonate to make the  "Y"    INSIDE THE HEADLIGHT ,,,, they look good ,what are you bonding the sections together with, will the manufacturer be making the "Y" in one piece from a pattern or will it be three pieces like you making them.
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

aventcar

« Reply #226 on: February 01, 2016, 10:37:21 AM »
I go sell these lights separately , for my body or complete kit customers
I was say previously they had a price of $ 750  the set of 4 lights but i go to confirm new price because : It depends on the place where has them manufactured , and for now i have only 2 customers to which I will sell for the same price of 750 because i go make this lights with my own hands with the same quality and this ligjts wil show here on lamboclone on the build dairy theme.

ncrazyballa

• Liked: 12
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #225 on: February 01, 2016, 09:39:16 AM »
Hi aventcar. will you sell the headlights and taillights individually or do they only come with the complete kit. thanks.

aventcar

« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2016, 02:03:40 AM »
I go start first with the light theme

aventcar

« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2016, 01:50:05 AM »
Hi friends here on this page I have spoken little here abouth my project the reason is because i been very busy in some important details to complete my aventador replica complete kit, to offer fine details like lights or some parts on the interiors to give this replica real aspects than original real aventador car and for now im focused on the tail lights front and rear lights and soon i start with a build dairy ( lights and tutnkey car ) theme

aventcar

« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2016, 03:37:19 PM »
I need to clarify many things about the kit, and are in the course of these days

aventcar

« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2016, 03:23:12 PM »
And for the complete kit  i sellig for $ 14,500 us dlls
The complete kit includes :
                                               -- Main body with accessories(black parts on the body)
                                                --the complete and basic interiors
                                                 --the glasses
                                                 -- doors hood and trunk hinges
The lights will have a extra cost but i need to confirm the cost

aventcar

« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2016, 03:10:11 PM »
I have only  the body for $ 8,500 with this body you dont need to repair or adjust the doors hood and trunk like others bodys, the body is ready for install and paint.
The body includes all black separately parts and accessories the interior part of de doors all this for both bodys convertible and coupe

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2016, 11:03:30 AM »
And it comes with lights too! And the grilles? This is the ammunition that I need to explain why a $20,000 body kit is so much less expensive than a $5,000 body kit.

aventcar

« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2016, 03:21:07 AM »
Carlos, I would also be glad if you post some more information of your kit, such like price and what it will include. Your Aventador kit is the second one to be soon available on the market after Inspire's kit. My Govedo chassis aimed for Aventador replicas is in the final stage of development and soon it will be available for purchase directly from Finland, Bulgaria and USA, so if you could provide me with the 3d model you used for CNC-milling your kit I would be able to adapt my chassis and add some mounting points for direct and accurate attachment of the body on top. I already did this with Inspire's kit and my whole rear bumper support is specifically designed to fit his kit, and I plan to do so with the front end and side skirts, too. However, with the Inspire kit this is possible after a few cuts and extensions necessary on certain body panels. Are you confident that your kit is built at real scale like the genuine Aventador?

Thanks,

Bobi
thank you very much plans4sale soon i go post updates and the complete info abouth my kit and you need tl know my kit have exactly the same measureme ts than the real aventador ( wheelbase , height , front and rear wide , long etc )
Also will post the complete kit price  and the quantity fiberglass parts (abouth 64 detailed parts.
Thanks 
  Carlos

aventcar

« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2016, 03:00:49 AM »
Carlos my friend,
   I am starting to get inquiries about using my chassis for your body as well as turnkey inquiries. Even though I have been to your shop and seen your product, I have realized that I cannot quote anything accurate because I do not know exactly what your kit consists of. In looking back at the threads, I still am unsure. Obviously a body and I think an interior or part of one, but all of the grilles and trim have been suggested to come with it, as well as the windshield and glass, hinges and other parts have been mentioned. A quick search never showed exactly what the price is or exactly what the package is. I need this info to be able to talk realistically about price. I thought about a PM for this, but this is info that others will probably want to know as well.
thanks 76 mx in these next few days will begin to give all nesesary info abouth my kit    -price
              -fiberglass quantity parts ( Abouth 64 parts )
               -glasses
                - doors hood and trunk hinges
                 And the more important : the four lights

aventcar

« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2016, 02:45:09 AM »
Thanks 76mx my kit It has the same size as a real aventador,so dont need worry on your chassiss manufacture because (wheel base , high,front and rear wide) is exactly the same in both bodys real and copy, honestly i accept that never a copy would be exacltly in all details on the body centimeter to centimeter  lines and every small details even in a copy generated by cnc machine ,but you soon be able to check that my replica is better than the other competitor,in quantity parts and not only for quantity for quality