Author Topic: inspireuselesscomposites  (Read 5043 times)

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: inspireuselesscomposites
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 03:48:37 PM »
Great news, glad you got them back.
Pedro

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 09:50:56 AM »
Cool I'm happy for you
He must read my post

redhammer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 40
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 09:23:58 AM »
I'm glad to report I have received my wheels back. This was not a smooth transaction but the buyer decided to do the right thing, he did apologize and yesterday I did get them back. Everybody can make a mistake and we all learn from them I'm happy this is finally finished.

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 07:15:41 PM »
Go get it your self before he sales all. Take couple friends with to help you Cary the wheels. Even if the cost is far more the wheels . Just to show him you ain't gonna f^^+^%# with me.

eddie, you forgot to qoute "carry the wheels"

eddie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 285
  • Member Rating Points: +19/-2
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 01:17:43 PM »
Go get it your self before he sales all. Take couple friends with to help you Cary the wheels. Even if the cost is far more the wheels . Just to show him you ain't gonna f^^+^%# with me.

redhammer

• Liked: 40
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 07:54:59 AM »
Lamborguini aventador kitcar FOR SALE:HELLO GUYS IF ANYBODY WANT TO BUY MY PROJECT AM WILLING TO SALE IT call me or text me to 2816760315 for pics go to this addres http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5059001815.html for videos go to youtube put davidk9999david my project will include complete interior exterior body kit, from inspirecomposites, will include the chassi from NAERC LIKE ON THE PICS its a turn on chassi need a few parts to be installed to run but parts are included except cv axles, also will include orijinal headlights taillights grills scoops side Windows and windshield everything for 40k check it out in this addres

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5059001815.html ::wave

You still have not shipped my wheels back. I have sent fedex trucks to pick up the wheels 3 times to finally be told the address was not correct. You said you will take them to fedex and never did. Last night I scheduled another pick up and fedex will come to your correct address on Tuesday 8am-6pm, I have emailed you shipping labels as well. You are not replying to my messages but I see you have posted your car for sale, you need to send the wheels back before you do any more business on this forums.

jfalbino

• Liked: 12
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 01:02:50 AM »
A chassis LIKE the one in the photo? Or THE one in the photo?

elsinaloensetacos

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Lamborguini aventador kitcar FOR SALE:HELLO GUYS IF ANYBODY WANT TO BUY MY PROJECT AM WILLING TO SALE IT call me or text me to 2816760315 for pics go to this addres http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5059001815.html for videos go to youtube put davidk9999david my project will include complete interior exterior body kit, from inspirecomposites, will include the chassi from NAERC LIKE ON THE PICS its a turn on chassi need a few parts to be installed to run but parts are included except cv axles, also will include orijinal headlights taillights grills scoops side Windows and windshield everything for 40k check it out in this addres

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5059001815.html ::wave
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:03:56 PM by elsinaloensetacos »

LP700-4

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Liked: 43
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 09:31:22 AM »
Missing the dash console, the sides mirrors all the scoopes the windows consoles the
The roof skin etc honestly this kit is useless for me and for the price i was specting a complete solution not a problem

Have you tried contacting him?  I bought this same kit and got everything that I was suppose to receive. 

Tusabes

• Liked: 127
  • Member Rating Points: +8/-2
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 02:10:23 PM »
Inspire never advertised having a complete body with interior consoles and windows?  Where did you think he had those ?  It's pretty clear he just sells exterior body shell right now and you must fabricate the rest on your own

He is currently working on making a roof that uses a regular windshield and hopefully door jambs that will accommodate a oem door but as of right now it's just a shell and requires a very experienced builder . Not someome expecting a complete kit

No Bull

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • Liked: 299
  • Member Rating Points: +21/-0
  • Replication is the sincerest form of flattery
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 08:52:44 AM »
Pictures of what you do have please

Chris

rotarycraig

• Liked: 13
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 08:17:07 AM »
Post pictures please?

elsinaloensetacos

• Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
inspireuselesscomposites
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 09:59:44 PM »
Missing the dash console, the sides mirrors all the scoopes the windows consoles the
The roof skin etc honestly this kit is useless for me and for the price i was specting a complete solution not a problem