Author Topic: Personally designed Kit cars coming of age in the 21st century!  (Read 7176 times)

76mx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 358
  • Member Rating Points: +16/-0
Re: Personally designed Kit cars coming of age in the 21st century!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 10:28:30 AM »
Stephan,
   Per our phone conversation, I have looked up the info. Southeast Office Systems, Alpharetta (Atlanta) Georgia, 678-393-2700. My sales rep is Alan Head. They have the titanium machine you are looking for, but Purple LP is right, it is going to cost you at least 12 Lambos. Pardon his skepticism, we rarely get Fortune 500 people on this site. 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:32:44 AM by 76mx »

INSPIREcomposite (BANNED)

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Liked: 108
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 07:43:43 AM »

Stephan Gerard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 02:28:41 AM »
Actually I was thinking it would be a great business to start. Not just Lambo's though imagine a lambo that isn't the cookie cutter lambo like the original. It would be designed specifically on the personal tastes of the person wanting to get it built. Instead of just one type of metal have two or three. Make it a piece of personal art as well as design. Have copper or bronze incorporated into the design of the car to up its artistic value as well. Change the interior design as well to fit the buyer, and not just have copies of the Lambo design team. The possibilities could be endless to how you can change the car's design not just the exterior also the interior. Make the car design signature towards what the buyer wants not just making the same car over and over and over again.

Respectfully:

Stephan Gerard Janosik.

Purple LP670 SV

• Lambo Mafia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Liked: 649
  • Member Rating Points: +23/-0
  • Big Gulps, huh? All right! Well, see ya later.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 01:12:21 AM »
Without sounding like to much of a jerk I'll make this plain and simple. If you are coming into enough cash to buy such a printer, you should look into buying a handful of real Lambo's! Not one, not two, but a bunch of them.  ;)
I met a man with a dollar, we exchanged dollars and we still had a dollar. I met a man with an idea, we exchanged ideas and now we both have two ideas!!!

Stephan Gerard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Member Rating Points: +0/-0
Personally designed Kit cars coming of age in the 21st century!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:08:55 AM »
Dear Lamboclone.com members:

Didn't know where to go to post someone on this web site. So I accidentally found myself in here. Maybe you could help me, or you could find a person for me please. I was thinking about all this 3D metal printing going on, they are building a bridge in Holland with a 3D printer and I thought why not build all the parts for a car? I am looking to see if they have a 3D metal printer large enough to make full scale auto parts, i.e.. the frame, framing, and the body panels to print out a car, then sand it down and then put it together. A real car made out of real metal like titanium. A Lambo made out of titanium instead of fiberglass! It wouldn't rust and would last way longer than fiberglass. Also make the engine parts as well!
Well there you have it maybe you can help and if you do well I am coming into some cash soon by 2016 and would buy the 3D printer and all the titanium oxide or powder that bonds together and remakes it self into titanium sheets. I guess the only thing you would need to buy would be the glass for the windshield windows and rear window. The fun thing is if there is a 3D printer large enough to do the job you can more than likely alter the design to be specifically your design or whomever is doing the building of the car! Been thinking about that for a while. I heard somewhere that Ford at an Auto show used a 3D printer to make a Cobra and it came out looking boss!
My name is Stephan Gerard and I live in Newry, PA and my telephone is 814-696-3651 or cell is 814-889-9215 hope to hear from you soon!

I am Respectfully:

Stephan Gerard Janosik.