Author Topic: Gave the new guy some inspiration  (Read 1751 times)

aventcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 214
  • Member Rating Points: +7/-0
Re: Gave the new guy some inspiration
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 10:43:33 AM »
Hi Theoneabove,, if you need some direction feel free to make me some question abouth Aventador project ,but i tell you the rob body its some diffrent on dimensions and details compared with my body version ,my conclusion is if you would get some parts of my aventador proyect ( lights,interior parts,exterior parts etc ) i say no compatibility exsists.

Theoneabove

• Liked: 7
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 09:54:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  I would say Carlos is the only one with an aventador body.  I would highly urge you to stay away from robslp640 as a lot of people have had bad experiences with him.
It’s not sold by him it’s sold by someone who bought from someone who rob sold it to is what the guy who owns it tells me

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 09:44:53 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  I would say Carlos is the only one with an aventador body.  I would highly urge you to stay away from robslp640 as a lot of people have had bad experiences with him.
Pedro

Theoneabove

• Liked: 7
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Gave the new guy some inspiration
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 01:53:31 AM »
Hello all,

I am new here been lurking for a little while trying to get acclimated. After reading up I’m thinking about getting a Aventador kit but it seems like nobody makes anything for them here anymore except acentacar. Would you guys be able to point me in the right direction to complete a kit if I do pull the trigger? I will have lots of questions. And if you are wondering I think the kit is the talked about Eddie kit or possibly robslp640 . Thanks in advance for your help!