Author Topic: Long time Replicar follower  (Read 856 times)

autopro

• Lambo Mafia
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • Liked: 1204
  • Member Rating Points: +43/-1
  • Tijuana/San Diego
Re: Long time Replicar follower
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 09:59:47 AM »
Sweet dude, glad to see you over here!
Pedro

VF1Skullangel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 9
  • Member Rating Points: +1/-0
Long time Replicar follower
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 01:18:23 PM »
Whats up everyone! I've met a lot of you while I lived in Oceanside California. Murcie-Me Lambo Sam, ext....I'm also over on Dales fb group, Instagram in which I'm following you guys. A little about me Now I have relocated to Phoenix Arizona(Mesa to be exact) for now. Not sure how long ill remain here. I do not have long term plans of making Arizona home.

Been following the replica scene since childhood when I read about Exotic Illusions and their amazing builds and many of your builds for years. I know about all the scammers through the years(Including a certain someone thats local to me, I will not mention his name) I'm in the process of my Electrical/HVAC apprenticeship, I know I'm very late in life to the party but Once that is completed I do plan on building an early 91-97 Diablo Replica and a Corvette C4 Zr1. I love the early model look so much more than the later 6.0 with the 300ZX headlights and to my shock there isn't many decent replicas of those years out there.

I would like to offer up any help to anyone in Arizona who's building a replica. I'm knowledgeable with Fiero's. I've owned 2 of them. I may have not built one yet but I know enough to attempt to lead someone in the right direction and away from scammers.