For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

Murci LP640 (ish) door hinges

(1/3) > >>

Aloha:
Young man, your videos are the best : )  I've watched quite a few and your information and voice are always so smooth and calming, I appreciate your time : )
Thank you for what you do.
-W-

--- Quote from: Aloha on September 27, 2023, 01:11:15 AM ---And yessir, judging by the time of response from the few that did, I’ll be making my own. I’ve put together a few things over the years. I suppose I’ll have to tackle some hinges. Thank you for chiming in, I appreciate it.
-W-

--- Quote from: lambobuilder on September 25, 2023, 09:11:21 AM ---You can make your own hinges for about $50. Several videos on how I did it starting with this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywuffEHLc4Y
Covered in a later video, I did replace the 1/2" bolt with 1/2" drill rod as the bolt allowed for minor movement affecting the door stability. The 1/2" drill rod eliminated that.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Aloha:
You never sent pics or info on the two sets of mirrors you said you had. I asked a few times, messages were read but never replied to, something you were interested in getting rid of?
-W-

--- Quote from: Simple Man 2.0 on September 18, 2023, 12:21:31 PM ---do you have a picture of your Murci kit.

I have a set of steel hinges, that were never used

Also and oe replica set of side view mirrors and a set of G28 side view mirrors with the glass mirrors

--- End quote ---

lambobuilder:
Based on the picture, with your fab skills, the hinges will be piece of cake. And yes, I am 76 years young.

Aloha:
And yessir, judging by the time of response from the few that did, I’ll be making my own. I’ve put together a few things over the years. I suppose I’ll have to tackle some hinges. Thank you for chiming in, I appreciate it.
-W-

--- Quote from: lambobuilder on September 25, 2023, 09:11:21 AM ---You can make your own hinges for about $50. Several videos on how I did it starting with this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywuffEHLc4Y
Covered in a later video, I did replace the 1/2" bolt with 1/2" drill rod as the bolt allowed for minor movement affecting the door stability. The 1/2" drill rod eliminated that.

--- End quote ---

Aloha:
Very cool, thank you sir, I appreciate it.
I’m assuming you are the young lad in the video : )
I’ve watched a few of your others and have most certainly enjoyed them. Up until now, I didn’t realize that you were the star.
-W-

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version