For Sale / Wanted > Replica / Modified Parts Wanted

Murci LP640 (ish) door hinges

<< < (3/3)

Aloha:
Sir, apologies it took a few to find public image storage (it’s definitely been a minute since I’ve seen this kind of hosting format : )
So let’s see here, I took a quick photo of the kit as it sits, front rear ‘attachment’ points, a couple from where the front hinge-mount is intended to be, as well as looking from the hinge mount point roughly what the offset to the door mount (from front) should give a decent indice/idea of what I’m looking at. Also the angle of attack from the mirror mount standpoint.

--- Quote from: Simple Man 2.0 on September 18, 2023, 12:21:31 PM ---do you have a picture of your Murci kit.

I have a set of steel hinges, that were never used

Also and oe replica set of side view mirrors and a set of G28 side view mirrors with the glass mirrors

--- End quote ---

Aloha:
Will grab some images when I get back later today. Thanks for the re: sir, I appreciate it.
-W-

--- Quote from: Simple Man 2.0 on September 18, 2023, 12:21:31 PM ---do you have a picture of your Murci kit.

Also and oe replica set of side view mirrors and a set of G28 side view mirrors with the glass mirrors

--- End quote ---

Simple Man 2.0:
do you have a picture of your Murci kit.

Aloha:
Allo,
I've been fishing through the threads here and it looks like 01Lambiero had done some roller bearing door hinges, I sent him a message to see if something like that were available, but not sure if he's still around.  But! in search of (I have no idea what second hand kit this 07 Murci LP640 kit is that I took off someone's hands is) but looking for door hinges and mirror files or mirrors > mirror references would be lovely.
Thank you to anyone still standing : )
-W-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version