Author Topic: Orange SuperBass Roadster LP700-4U  (Read 44805 times)

italianknightrider

• IKR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Liked: 79
  • Member Rating Points: +36/-2
  • LAMBOCLONE MAFIA - Administrator / Owner
Re: Orange SuperBass Roadster LP700-4U
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2014, 11:17:23 PM »
The fronts will require a 4" width extension, and the rear will require a 3" width extension (adapters per side, obviously). The front suspension will also require a drop of about 1 1/2"

OEM looking gas door

This is Just the tip of the Iceberg  !!!!

[/URL] side skirts

Roadster door jam set 4 pieces...a left & right side,the windscreen surround with header & tie bar across rear section is built into the Jams ...this sit over the fiero cab section with roof removed ,the exoskeloton frame come with our package

ROADSTER ENGINE COVER

TAKING OUR TIME TO GET IT RIGHT .... Our package is ahead of the other crap out their ,for sale, remember saving money ,will cost you time chasing down missing parts or having to make them from scratch !! we are offering 2 kits a economy version and the more expensive version with all the bells and whistles

All these parts are ours 

more pic inside this post in a few weeks ,final stages of completion   ... all emails *NOW* come to our cell phone,s for faster response time !!!
Don,t listen to the BSh*tters .... if you are interested in the Best in the USA check with us after you have gone every where else !!

IF YOU SHOPPING for a CHEAP PRICE ONLY,WE ARE NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU !! when you can,t assemble those Cheaper kits,the reason is,it was missing most of the small items that you didn,t know about when you purchased that cheap kit !! If your ONLY GOAL is to have a "look alike" not  Replica , and or very skilled at making missing fiberglass pieces ,plus frame structure to support your home made parts,get the cheapest kit you can find.  Poor planning on your part will increase the build time ,cost more money than a package in the end ,if somebody will sell you the missing components & pieces.

SuperBass :: Curved Quarter glass,Vent glass,Back glass,Door glass ,Rev OEM size head light covers 17" L
curved head light covers and tail light covers

curved glass for doors ... 4 pieces set -vent glass & quarter glass ,with black borders , shipped $175.00  (does not include main door glass)
curved head light & tail light cover clear or smoked   $220 shipped                    ready now !!! ...... items are to OEM spec ,may not fit some kits- buyers are responsible for the purchase of items purchased from the SuperBass or Nccrayballa kit .....items will fit both of these kits

Pass side
Dr side

*****WHO will have the first OEM looking SuperBass Style Replica on the Road...Not those Eddie Crap kits*****
WHO WANT A FRONT ENGINE LAMBO ,REGARDLESS OF HORSE POWER !!  MID-ENGINE ONLY HERE .....  REPLICA BODY KIT MUST LOOK REALISTIC !!

Fabricating all the grill shells , seats , lights ,light covers, interior & gauge face , glass/lexan package ,Hinges .... a package that Look worth a darn & is of Quality is costly and time consuming to make,if you buy a kit that contain fiberglass only ,how will you get the rest of the pieces to finish it .....exactly you make each and everyone yourself ,when you should have purchased a package. there are money Grab Kits & Kit Packages ....the price will vary alot ,its up to the consumer to buy what he or she like or can afford. 

Don,t be fooled by Plug kits, when you cut OPEN the hood ,engine cover,trunk, doors etc. there is noting behind them , no door jam,trunk jam, engine cover jam ,JUST A big opening ..... build that ,the EDDIE kit came in made $80-100 Thousand dollars ,then left ,WHY because it,s missing most of the real fiberglass parts required to build a drive able car.Wait until Feb or March 2015 ....WHEN THE REAL KITS SHOW UP as Packages.

We have the Fake engine cover set ,to match the Body Kit !!
IKR SuperBass Neno Roadster Starts Feb - 2015            SuperBass Roadster Econo Body ........ SuperBass Roadster Regular Body

the skill set requires more work the interior is also more detailed ,both exteriors are 90% accurate from appearance ,the 10% difference is built around donor chassis to body fitment and cost effective components like glass ,light and lens covers, hinges,latches ,grills & vents. time invested in finding suitable components make the replica build able. buying a 6000.00 fiberglass kit with no idea or information ,on how to install/mount the body onto your donor ,or what,s needed to complete it, that Would Not be my first choice.

3 sections for easy assembly,we worked out all the latches,hinges,window set up, windshield ,glass , lights ,lens covers,all trim.

anyone need Ventador seat shells, console, or door cards contact me : italianknightrider@yahoo.com

tail lights / surround housings

PM or email us if you see some items you need ,we sell parts  : italianknightrider@yahoo.com

*****ExoSkeloton frame will be completed soon ,this will come with the SuperBass Body Kits ,thus reducing build time & alignment issue ,it,s better for you the builder ,to get on the road Quicker and Safe***** We have no competition to compete with

new pictures

Complete top section cover

Just remember ,You get what you pay for...... you can not get a $550,000.00 car for $4000.00 ,not happening, you have to shop quality or price ,both come with advantages & disadvantages ,if you have several month of time to devote to bodywork ,filler / primmer. You can shop price, if you want to build it and drive it within 6 months to a year ,shop Quality.
IKR

SuperBass

Coming Soon SuperBass Neno   By: IKR KUSTOMS

IKR OEM Size door jams ***best on the market***

WE HAVE MOVED TO FACEBOOK !!!!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 06:15:03 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2014, 07:25:30 PM »
being first is not our goal , being as accurate as we can within reason ,if that were the case we would put it out quick ,fast and in a hurry to collect money ,this is not our goal. it will be seen soon enough and i apologies to those who are really interested,our goal is to be true to the original idea.
we will post pictures of the first 2 ExoSkeletons  for the SuperBass 

WE HAVE A 12,000.00 KIT AND A 22,900.00 KIT .....DIFFERENT COMPONENTS ..... lights , interior components , exterior components , hinges , trim items and the 4 wheels/rim package

We can get a tube chassis made for you for 15,000.00     a 106" WB roller
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:59:06 PM by italianknightrider »
We hope our post help someone finish their build or get them interested in our hobby and start a build.

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2014, 07:12:06 PM »
I dont have a "kit" for sale...  and the areas you have asked to see pictures of are not for show and tell for the simple reason they are personally designed and fabricated, but if i am thinking of investing in a new body which is for sale such as the one you seem to be offering, i would like to see everything that i am investing in,and not have to piece together several pages of images from several forums etc. there is nothing secret about the car body, unless you are making it unlike the OEM version, and at that point i would not be interested.
there seems to be a "race" to be the "first to finish" between yourself and Rob, so, lets see who has the most parts and they will probably win the race...
i am not trying to insult by asking, i believe it is a fair request, if i am wrong then by all means accept my apologies and i will invest in someone else. no worries.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2014, 06:47:47 PM »
i remember asking you that same question about yours ,Believe me we have it !! All exterior is done ,we may modify a couple of pieces to fit better around the fiero chassis ,still have a couple of interior pieces that are not and were never done by anyone to completion = a whole center console. Posting all our ideas make other strive for better end results ,we KNOW what we have ,plus options that would make some of the members here go crazy. we stopped posting because there is no reason to compare Orange,s to Apples 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 06:54:09 PM by italianknightrider »

Digibeam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Liked: 257
  • Member Rating Points: +12/-0
  • Show me, don't Tell me...
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
is there a "Single" picture that shows all the parts of the car so far in one spot?
not photoshop version... an actual picture, all the parts on the floor...
i would like to see everything as far as it has come, because i wouldnt mind investing in this if it is complete, but i only see random images that have been cut away or modified.
thats what i would like to see... :)

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2014, 06:25:02 PM »
One of our most trusted and prestigious members will post a build Diary thread in a few months , IKR SUPERBASS ROADSTER BUILD BY ________

Onewickedsvt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 18
  • Member Rating Points: +3/-0
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2014, 06:22:12 PM »
I cant wait to finally see a completed kit from IKR.

Too many projects, all sporadic and all over the place.

I will send over a 12 pack of whatever beer you prefer once a single project is complete with a full body. ::beers

Robslp640

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Liked: 2
  • Member Rating Points: +2/-0
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2014, 05:00:37 PM »
Ok makes since. If I have any parts u need let me know. My copies of the oem grills Will be ready in a couple weeks.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2014, 04:31:55 PM »
because we sell body kits mostly , in this market we would rather sell a great body kit that sell a car that most cannot afford when finished to a turnkey from our package. just a rear bumper on the Concept

our interior Gauge cluster/pod
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:47:36 PM by italianknightrider »

LP640

• MURCI MAFIA
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 36
  • Member Rating Points: +5/-0
  • LP640
    • Free Website
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2014, 04:27:11 PM »
IKR, any updates on that concept body kit? thanks
Siteupp.com

Robslp640

« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2014, 04:25:37 PM »
Never ever did I put ur work down. How come I have never seen a completed car u, or ur guys have done.

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2014, 04:23:37 PM »
so that,s it , we are not working against anyone ,we have our own products ,threads and photo,s ,we work with several people whom been around us for years   

Robslp640

« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2014, 04:12:56 PM »
Proving a point, that I have the only own copies along with original oem parts. Including oem grills, and copies, instead of working against each other, better to work with,  saves everybody money

italianknightrider

• IKR
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2014, 04:01:11 PM »

not sure why all their photo,s off the Eddie kit keep showing up on our thread and not the Roblp640 interior thread 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:29:11 PM by italianknightrider »

Robslp640

« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2014, 02:17:11 PM »
Thank you